Design a ride for the park

Started by Owain, December 16, 2006, 10:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Hey forum members, i was wondering does anyone here ever imagin rides that have something to do with disney but is not a ride yet. Post them here i would love to here them ! . ` :D

Masamune

I think I've already said this before, but I'd love a roller coaster (in the dark) based on the Night on Bald Mountain sequence from Fantasia! The carts would be based on the various spirits that Chernabog calls up, and they would be footless seats (like Nemesis at Alton Towers). The ride would go slow at first, with the Night on Bald Mountain music playing...then as the music picks up, the ride gets faster! There would be crazy loops and dips and corkscrews and all sorts of insane roller coaster goodness! Then towards the end of the ride you burst out of the mountain (to the actual outside of the ride), where Chernabog is sat on top of the mountain. And you go round him and passed his head before a huge dip back into the Mountain, where the ride comes to an eventual stop.

8) Hell yeah. :lol:

TowMater

Nala_84 has designed a Lion King ride, It looks good to be in Adventureland.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Jake

Quote from: "TowMater"Nala_84 has designed a Lion King ride, It looks good to be in Adventureland.

I dont think Nala designed that, she just posted the topic about the ride that someone else had designed on http://www.themeparkreview.com :)

Mikes1604

same i think a lion ling ride seems good as well it has already got a show, why not a ride?
Mikes1604 is a disney fan!

MSW

It was already planned but cancelled,
but I think they have to make an Little Mermaid and/or Beauty and the Beast ride. Dark rides are soo coool. :shock:

MSW

Mikes1604

Is it i nether knew about please cld u tell me about it
Mikes1604 is a disney fan!

lilcharlie

Yeh i deffinately think a little mermaid ride would be great! On the little mermaid DVD theres and extra about the ride that they were going to make and its a peter pan esque sort of ride. Id love to see a ride based around Hercules or Mulan... there my two favourites and theres nothing much on them around the parks! :wink: