When's your next visit?

Started by bensmum, January 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

Sequoia Lodge - 25th to 29th September 2017 - a way to go yet!

Sulley's Arms

:D :D :D Just bought Fantasy APs through Supertrips - didn't expect to be returning to DLP :D :D :D

We made our final DLP holiday trip last February, believing the Shareholders Club membership criteria would change so we couldn't renew, plus the APs would change and become un-buyable, but then discovered Supertrips' latest deals!!!

Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!  Can't wait for December 11th...!!!!!
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Joyce_Disney

We will be there 13, 14 and 15 November 2016 and we'll be staying in Hotel New York for the first time. YAY! ;D
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

Aurora1

Finally have a new date!!!!
Feb. 6th to 10th 2017! It will be 3 years we havn`t been in DLP! Won`t complain too much. We went to WDW kast year! But still, missed Paris...
Tool advantage of an 40% off offer.

stigglad

Hi my next visit to Disneyland will be in Feb 2017 for the Star Wars. It will be my 6th stay there as i always stay for 7/8 days. Counting the days now  :)
Disneyland Paris is a beautiful place, a dream,
somewhere where you act like a child again and
forget about whats going on for a while.....

daddyof2

I booked our 3rd family visit yesterday for April, it will be our first stay at the Disneyland Hotel

Tubbyherman

First visit in a long time, 13-17 Feb staying in the Gold Forest Club at Sequoia Lodge. Looking forward to it as the hotel is wonderful and cosy in the colder months

jazzyjules72

Just booked to go 27th August next year. 2nd visit for myself and son whose birthday it is the day we go. My daughter and her friend joining us for their first trip. Will also be my daughters birthday whilst there. We are all very excited, staying at Santa Fe  :)

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

Andybear

September 25th to the 29th next year, staying in the beautiful Sequoia Lodge :)   It's my third visit and it's the only hotel I've stayed at.  I love it so much I don't want to try anywhere else  ;)

Zee79

Just booked!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

Long time to go but we are going New year 2017/18!!!!

Booked through Disneylandholidays.co.uk part of the Walt Disney Corporation and save nearly £1000 for 2 rooms in the Sequoia as compared to Disneyland paris or magic breaks.

I cant wait  :D

RockNRoller

Just booked it Sequoia Lodge, Lake side, Golden Forest rooms November 2017. So Happy as we can't go this year and we got an amazing deal which made these rooms cheaper than the standard rooms. 4 nights for the price of 2 with an extra 10% off.  :D :D :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

SaschaRai

Well, I'm now pretty much booked.
Got my train tickets, arriving in Paris Dec. 19th and departing on the 26th. Staying off-site.
Will be trying out the B&B Hotel in Torcy for 4 nights, at less than €50 a night, it's gotta be one of the best deals around Paris, as it's pretty new and very little info around. Most likely I'll stay again at the Holiday Inn in Noisy-le-Grand for the remaining 3 nights (still gotta book that one at the time of writing).

cyrilthemilkman

30th Jan through to 3rd Feb.  At the Davy Crockett, 2nd visit there in 3 years, love this place, especially the pool area.  Is a close second to the cheyenne.

Fluffyirl

Hi, we arrive on Sunday!!

I am just new here having joined a few weeks back! Lots of great advice on here, thanks.
We are in the final count down and some every excited little people (DD 8 and DS 6) and big people too 😂!
Just looking for any last minute tips please. We are staying in Disney hotel and I've read that there is no charters in hotels any more, is this the same for Disney hotel? Any advise on the buffalo bill show? Didn't do it last time as kids were too young. Also what to except from the Disney hotel, is it possible to get an upgrade to castle club? Santa village is there a post box? I know I seen a post asking the same but can't remember the answer. All advise greatly appreciated!
Cheers Aisling

Guineapig56

Just need to finalise packing and lunch as the taxi is coming today at 8:30 and we will be in Disneyland by about 2:30 today!!! ;D