When's your next visit?

Started by bensmum, January 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyandMax'sMummy

We're off for our third visit on feb 17th 2013 staying at the Santa Fe!! woo hoo!! lots of lovely planning to do!

Alexander

Ready, steady, gooooo. Be there in about 6 hours!
Life is different.

poppie123

6th-10th of January 2013 staying at the Sequoia Lodge  :D

i love main st

Just got back from travel agents and im bouncing off the walls with excitement ....we go 26-30 november
in the Disneyland Hotel , with the fab 2 free nights offer....
We have had a rough few years and i have really missed it so really ,really carnt wait and counting the days...  :D/  :D  :D/ x

disneydreamer_x

Hotel Cheyanne 16th-20th December!
So excited and its our first visit during the xmas season. :D

toonarmylass

Quote from: "never2old"I'm sooooo excited, we've just book our next stay!!

I haven't been in sooo long (good reason though, had a gorgeous little baby to occupy my time). But this year is our 10th wedding anniversary, and since we don't have much time to go on a long trip, we've decided to treat ourselves and explode our budget with a stay in the Castle Club!! We'll be there 2 nights, from the 9 to the11 of September :)  Wish you guys could see my huge smile :)

I can't wait!!!!

omg omg what time do youget there my friend and i are stll around that day will talk her into meeting up with you for a few mins plz plz plz lol!!!!!

never2old

Quote from: "toonarmylass"

I haven't been in sooo long (good reason though, had a gorgeous little baby to occupy my time). But this year is our 10th wedding anniversary, and since we don't have much time to go on a long trip, we've decided to treat ourselves and explode our budget with a stay in the Castle Club!! We'll be there 2 nights, from the 9 to the11 of September :)  Wish you guys could see my huge smile :)

I can't wait!!!!

omg omg what time do youget there my friend and i are stll around that day will talk her into meeting up with you for a few mins plz plz plz lol!!!!!

A few minutes??? You got to be kidding me, we got to meet for much more than that!!! I'm so happy we're there at the same time, this trip just go soooo much better!!!!  :D/  :D/

toonarmylass

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "toonarmylass"

I can't wait!!!!

A few minutes??? You got to be kidding me, we got to meet for much more than that!!! I'm so happy we're there at the same time, this trip just go soooo much better!!!!  :D/  :D/

i just wish i could tell me friend thatshe will finally see who i talk about but as she doesnt even know we are going i cant!!! lol. im sure she wont mind meeting up for more thatn a few minutes !!! omg i am sooooooooooo happy

never2old

I know, me too!! :D

beckyboo87

Tomorrow!!!!

toonarmylass

Havt a great time!!?

isani

One week to go! Time to start fretting about the weather  :D Currently looks like a low but possible chance of rain.

esmeralda

Only two more sleeps and I'm off to the magic for my 20th time!!! This year Sequoia Lodge for the 5th time !
Julia

Fairest-one-of-all

Only 12 more sleeps until my Disney holiday!!!

toonarmylass

me too fairest!!! sooo excited which hotel u in??? r u going eurostar?