Star Wars Weekends at Disneyland Paris

Started by CafeFantasia, September 19, 2011, 12:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebassah

Worked loads of Star Wars weekends at DHS back in 2009. Have to say that the 'magic' is mostly made by the guests dressed up as their favorite characters (which is only allowed during SWW). The Americans are way more into dressing up and Star Wars minded as the Europeans or is that something I see wrong?

@Alan Id love to rebuild the arcadehall to a permanent Tattooine traders type of show.

BlackPearl

It really would be a great idea to replace video games arcade (I never liked it very much) and make room for Star Wars weekends or regular meet-and-greets with characters.
I remember meeting Chewbacca and two Ewoks when we visitied Dlrp in 1995 (not totally sure about the year)
They were in Videopolis and we had so much fun. Chewbacca was just awesome and the Ewoks tried to plunder our
rucksacks :mrgreen: . A meet-and-greet with them would definitely be better then the videogames.

Patrick89

Even if I'm not a friend of the mass meet and greet places coming up everywhere, this would be a good idea. This video game arcade is really a shame and ruins all of the Star Wars feeling.
Secure all cargo, all passengers aboard!

---------------------------------------------

Bring back the moon!

lorrig

I'm going to show my ignorance here and ask 'Why is Star Wars associated with Disney' - not being cheeky, I just don't know.
Personally, I have no interest in it at all and my daughter was petrified when she saw star troopers and Darth Vader.
But it would probably be a money spinner - just as some people think toon characters are.
Just hope it doesn't happen when I'm there lol