Hotel Cheynne September 27th - October 1st 2011

Started by AislingM, October 03, 2011, 11:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AislingM

Thanks Alan , Ive no interest or clue about about photography so I was surprised when they came out so well! Id never pay that much for a burger at home , I only do it cos its Disney, so none of the prices shock me anymore! I dont think we have TGI Fridays`s in Ireland....Ive never seen one anyway! :(
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

CafeFantasia

@AislingM

There are actually five T.G.I. Friday's restaurants in Ireland. I'd recommend ordering from their 2 Course Menu, which will get you a Friday's Cheeseburger and a Chocolate Fudge Slice dessert for €15 (£13.13).

http://www.fridays.ie/pages/locator.php

cinderslg

:D  Oh what a great TR and pics. We have booked the cowboy cookout teaparty for our trip in 20 :thumbs:  days but think i will reconsider and change to the lunch. Couldnt help but notice the plates of food looked HUGE  :D  :D

disney-dan

Quote from: "Alan"@AislingM

This photo you took of Sleeping Beauty Castle is great. Well done.

I'm sure the €27.95 (£24.03) beef burger at the Disney Village Steakhouse was very nice, but you might want to look at the restaurants Byron and TGI Friday's in the UK, where you can get excellent burgers for about £10. I think Disney take the p*ss a little bit, with their prices.

http://www.byronhamburgers.com/
http://www.tgifridays.co.uk/

That's a Kobe burger though at he Steakhouse, a very expensive meat to start with and not the generic beef TGI Fridays will be using
Have a Magical day!!

DD

kiki_304

Great report and pics.  I love the one of you on the carousel.

I arrive on the Sunday and it was hot for us too.

I tried to persuade my veggie Hubby and kids to try the steakhouse but my kids and Hubby wanted agrabah, so I was out voted.  Next time though.  Also, Cowboy cookout don't do a veggie option for kids only adults so we didn't go in, but it looked great with all the characters in there.

MrsPirate

Quote from: "kiki_304"Great report and pics.  I love the one of you on the carousel.

I arrive on the Sunday and it was hot for us too.

I tried to persuade my veggie Hubby and kids to try the steakhouse but my kids and Hubby wanted agrabah, so I was out voted.  Next time though.  Also, Cowboy cookout don't do a veggie option for kids only adults so we didn't go in, but it looked great with all the characters in there.

I didnt realise there was a veggie option. Can you remember what it was?

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018