Amanda's pre-trip report

Started by amanda08, September 10, 2011, 10:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

Only 8 more sleeps! Can't believe it's been nearly a whole year since our last visit and I am soooo excited :D/

This year we are taking our 2 nephews aged 5 and 6 (along with our own son age 7 and my hubby and I). We are more used to being just with the 3 of us so it will be interesting to see how we cope with 2 extra kids. Thankfully we are in the DLH so nice and close to everything.

Things I am looking forward to the most:
BTM - can never get enough of this ride!
Phantom Manor (only open the first day of our trip but oh well)
IASW - alsways first ride of trip - there is just something about that song which gets me right into Disney mode :D/
The DLH - Love it Love it Love it! (yes i know its expensive etc etc but still will always be my favourite)

Things I am nervous about:
RARC - my son has gotten over his nerves of fast and upside coasters and I have promised to go on this with him (he even made me pinky swear so no getting out of it - a pinky swear is holy in our house lol)

well, think that's it for my pre-trip report although the excitement in the next 7 days may cause me to come back and post some more irrelevant info - just as an outlet ya know ;)

I have never done a trip report before, but will this time as I have really enjoyed reading them myself over the last few months. Even though I have been 8 times before, you always seem to learn something new and it is great for building the anticipation :D/

kiki_304

Good luck with RARC  :D  :D   You gotta love kids!

I hope this week goes quickly for you (1 less week before I go too). lol

Aurora1

Have an absolutly wonderful trip. I hope I hear anything about the DLH. We are staying there next month for the first time. (thanks to 30% off).
Looking forward to that TR.
Aurora1

MrsPirate

Have a brilliant trip and if your son suggests a ride on SM:M2 run the other way!!

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

amanda08

Do I really still have to work another day and half???? The clock is on a super go sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!
Hurry up and come 4am sunday morning!!