Disney Princess Designer Collection

Started by Vegitabeta, September 09, 2011, 12:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegitabeta

Yeah I just read their thing on Facebook, here it is for anyone who wants to read it:

Dear Disney Store Guests:

As you may be aware, our new limited edition Disney Princess Designer Doll Collection has generated a good deal of excitement. While many of you love the new dolls, you have also expressed frustration in securing your favorite Princess, and brought to our attention ways we could make the process fair for all Guests. We want you to know that we read your comments on Facebook, saw your Tweets, and our wonderful Cast Members have told us what they heard from our Guests who visited our Stores.

Quantities of these dolls are very limited, and we realize that not everyone will be able to get the doll of their choice even with a new process in place. Our aim is to increase the possibility of our Guests to obtain the dolls that they are seeking. Therefore we have updated our release plans as follows:

• We will now release for sale all 5 remaining Disney Princess Designer Dolls: Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas on one date in Stores on 10/17/11.

• We will then have a Disneystore.com release of all 5 remaining Disney Princess Designer Dolls (Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas) the following day on 10/18/11, at a time to be determined.

• We will be limiting the purchase to one doll per Princess, per Purchasing Guest – both in-store and at Disneystore.com

• We will implement a line queue and ticketing procedure (first come, first served) in Stores on the release date and the dolls will be sold at store opening.

• Guests that are not successful in obtaining the Princess Doll of their choice at the Stores will be able to try again later at Disneystore.com

We thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We hope you have a Magical day.

Oh dear!  I just liked the look of them, didn't realise just how popular they were!

ElyonTink

Vegitabeta: Yeah they have become really popular, in the states the most though!! ;) But i'm glad they've limited it to 1 doll per customer. I'm really tempted to get Rapunzel now! :P

Still not sure if were getting them over here or not i've heard that Disney has confirmed on facebook that they're being sold on the 17th Oct in the 2 London Disney stores, i haven't seen this so i'm not sure. But still no word on whether they're being sold online or not.

If you want Jasmine i'm sure they'll be sold online as i doubt they'll sell out in the 2 stores on the 17th Oct. ;)  
In the states they're allocating a number of the dolls to sell online on 18th Oct so if you order her on the 18th you should definitely get her!! :thumbs:
Hope this helps you out!
ElyonTinkx :tink:
Disney World- April 2001
Disney World- April 2008
Disneyland Paris- Aug 2008
Disneyland Resort- July 2009
Disney World- July 2010
Disneyland Paris- Dec 2010
Disneyland Paris- July 2011
DisneyLand Paris- Newport Bay Club- June 2012!!
DisneyLand Resort- Oct 2012 for Halloween!!

"Fly Safely!"- Tinkerbell

Vegitabeta

Thanks again Tink, I also have my bf on board for getting hold of a Jasmine ;)  Hopefully we will be successful!

ElyonTink

Finally the DisneyStore UK has updated the designer dolls page with the info release dates!! :)

•We will now release for purchase all 5 remaining Disney Princess Designer Dolls: Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas on one date in Stores on 17/10/11.
•We will then have a Disneystore.co.uk release of all 5 Disney Princess Designer Dolls: Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas, the following day on 18/10/11, at a time to be determined – and will be communicated at a later date.
•We will be limiting the purchase to one doll per Princess, per Purchasing Guest. This limit applies both in-store and at Disneystore.co.uk.
We will implement a line queue and ticketing procedure (if necessary) in Stores on the release date and the dolls will be sold at store opening.

Note: The following stores will be participating in the distribution of dolls on 17/10/11: Westfield, London; Oxford Street, London; Dublin, Ireland.

Good luck to anyone who's getting a doll/dolls! and Vegitabeta good luck getting Jasmine it's been confirmed she is LE 6000 you should have no problem!! :D
Edit to say- It's been confirmed that the dolls will go onsale 18/10/11 on Disney Store.co.uk at 9am!! :)
ElyonTink :tink:
Disney World- April 2001
Disney World- April 2008
Disney World- July 2010

Vegitabeta

Did anyone get one this morning.  I wasn't awake and now they are sold out, boo!

ElyonTink

Oh i'm so sorry Vegitabeta.  :(  I didn't get one but kept checking to see if they were avaliable. They were hard to find at first you had to type "Designer Rapunzel" etc to actually find their page, i think they sold out in about 40 mins.

I don't know if this helps but i heard that the London stores recieved quite a few of each doll if you ring up guest relations or store itself they might still have some avaliable, it's a long shot but you might get lucky! :thumbs:

Good Luck!
ElyonTink :tink:
Disney World- April 2001
Disney World- April 2008
Disney World- July 2010

ElyonTink

Rapunzel is still avaliable on the UK site!! ;)
Disney World- April 2001
Disney World- April 2008
Disney World- July 2010

rocknggirls

Quote from: "ElyonTink"Rapunzel is still avaliable on the UK site!! ;)
I have also same issue... :-"

Vegitabeta

I got Rapunzel and Aurora for Christmas!

jayne005

Quote from: "Vegitabeta"I got Rapunzel and Aurora for Christmas!

Me too! They're beautiful arent they?!

Alice28

I was fortunate to acquire each of the dolls here in the states.

Snow White was the only one I got online, and that was a miracle. The rest I waited in line for at the store. For the final 5, I sat at our mall for 5 hours to get them. It was probably the craziest thing I've ever done for 'things'.

My favorites are Ariel, Pocahontas, Rapunzel & Belle.  :D