Where can I get....?

Started by candykane, August 31, 2011, 05:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

candykane

I wonder if anyone can help me?  I am currently redecorating my home.  As a Disney Obsessive, I would like to incorporate a Disney theme here and there.  But what I am after is the standard of wallpaper, carpets etc that they use in the hotels.  I simply love the wallpaper in the Disneyland Hotel. At first sight it is formal and classic, but on closer inspection, it has a picture of various Disney Characters inside each motif!  I guess what I'm saying is, does anyone know where I can buy grown up Disney stuff.  Shops are full of childrens designs (Toy Story, Princesses etc) but I want to go a little more upmarket!  I'd be prepared to ship in stuff from overseas. Or is there a secret Hotel store room full of off-cuts I could raid!  Hope you can help me!

2000 - Sequoia Lodge
2004 - Disneyland Hotel
2005 - Santa Fe/Disneyland Hotel
2006 - Newport Bay
2007 - Chyenne/Disneyland
2008 - Disneyland Hotel
2010 - Sequoia Lodge
2010 - New York

Vegitabeta

Are we talking strictly DLP?  I know that a place exists in America which sells replicas of the things like that from the hotels there, just can't think of the name of it!

candykane

I would be prepared to look at shipping fron the US!  Thank you for your reply.....