My christmas trip

Started by Miss Tinkerbell, November 30, 2006, 12:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Tinkerbell

Quote from: "Nala_84"Cool, sounds exciting ;) Do you have an ADP?

The castle looks just so magical and romantical :)! Where is this bridge you're standing on?

You mean the third picture?? lt's in the studio's, studio 1 christmas decoration  :D

Kt

Whose trip is next then? We are going a week tomorrow!!!! Have packed gloves, hats, scarves and long-johns!! :lol:
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Samninetysix

Just under 3 weeks for me, i've been to Millets for a new bottle of waterproofing solution for my coat! :P

Hilary

I go next Saturday! And, er, come back next Saturday! It's just a flying trip to take advantage of free Eurostar tickets but I don't care - it's my first visit to the Park since 1993 (and a nice warm up to a proper trip for the 15th Anniversary celebrations next year) - and I bet I can still take a couple of hundred photos even thought I'll only be there for a few hours :D

Samninetysix

Nice one Fray - I bet u'll have a stonking day :D

Hilary

Well, a stonking 4 hours :P

Going by myself, but am quite happy about that - means I can just mooch around at my own pace, taking photos of, well, everything! Only ride I'm planning on doing is Space Mountain, as I haven't been on the new version so I've plenty of time to wander. Plus, man, have I missed that Park! Went to Walt Disney World in 2004 but to be honest, I prefer Paris.

Samninetysix

Me too, most definitely prefer DLRP and the first ride I head for is Thunder Mountain :D

Hilary

Oh, that's my favourite too! One time we were there it broke down - well, just as our ride ended, and was closed for the rest of our trip. Such a blow! I'll definitely try to do that too (at least the weather forecast looks OK) but obviously I'm very limited time wise so will have to be picky. I suppose I should try Buzz too, but frankly I was just awful at the one in Orlando!

Samninetysix

To be honest, I could spend most of the day between Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Phantom Manor - would be sooo happy with that :)

Hilary

How much better is Phantom Manor in DLRP?!

I think we have the same taste in rides. I seem to recall doing POTC around 14 times on one holiday.

Hee, I can't wait to go back!

Samninetysix

Phantom Manor is <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> at least that much better in DLRP

Miss Tinkerbell

Quote from: "Kt"Whose trip is next then? We are going a week tomorrow!!!! Have packed gloves, hats, scarves and long-johns!! :lol:

actually l wouldnt mind going back...

theverynk

i go a week today for the xmas season - staying at the sequioa lodge and i cant wait! love the pics u posted and now maked me wanna stay longer! lol 3 days?! how ever will i fit it all in?!! haha.
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

Hilary

Wow...OK, that's the first and last time I go on a weekend! What a nightmare! Luckily I wasn't planning on doing any rides (OK, I did want to do Space Mountain) and was really just planning on taking in the Christmas sites and taking lots of photos - which I did, so don't regret going, but still..wow!

Just had time to catch the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony before leaving - am uploading it to YouTube now.  My videos can all be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/destinything
[/url]