Exciting times?

Started by experiment627, June 13, 2004, 07:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Well, last weeks announcement by Euro Disney S.C.A. about their new financial-restructering and the comment about "new attractions for both theme parks" certainly has put the rumour mill into high gear!

On another message board, I read that Disney would actually announce THREE new attractions once all parties signed the agreement.
Then there are these rumours about the new parade for next year. Plus it's supposedly the final season for "Tarzan - La Rencontre". So, what's coming to the Chapparal? And then there's the possibility of a new castle stage show...

Not to mention the plans for the Village expansion, two new Disney hotels, the huge convention centre - and these plans for the Center Parcs next to the Davy Crockett Ranch...

Exciting times? Indeed...

Kristof

All quite costly... What happens if they fail again?  What that mean the end of Eurodisney SCA?

Libby

Oh I'd love to see Splash Mountain there as one of the new attractions, its such a fantastic ride, and DLRP could do with a proper water ride (POTC doesnt exactly count lol)  

Still its great news I suppose

Libby
xxx

experiment627

Quote from: "raptor1982"All quite costly... What happens if they fail again?  What that mean the end of Eurodisney SCA?

Raptor, are you having a "the glass if half-empty, dammit!"-day?  :wink:

Of course, there's a financial risk behind each and every decision they take. "Risk is the price of chance" - so let us see this as a chance...

experiment627

Quote from: "Libby"Oh I'd love to see Splash Mountain there as one of the new attractions, its such a fantastic ride, and DLRP could do with a proper water ride (POTC doesnt exactly count lol)  

There are so many cool rumours: a water-ride / E-Ticket for Frontierland (Western River?), "Tower" (not the biggest fan of this, but I'd say it's quite a fair bet) - maybe a dark ride for the Studios.

The Sky's the limit! (at least for rumours  :wink: )

Kristof

Noooooooo, ofcourse not!  I'm the one who was screaming on this board for more attractions  :P

I'd love to see Toon Studios, Tower of Terror for WDS.

And some waterrides for DLP.

flor

a new parade ;-)

Kristof

Quote from: "flor"a new parade ;-)

That's obvious!!!

flor

indeed ;-)
Dumbo Princess ;-)

and a lot of new gays .... eeer guys to make part of it.

Kristof

I hope they'll build the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the beast attractions.  That would be so... wow  :D

experiment627

Quote from: "flor"and a lot of new gays .... eeer guys to make part of it.

For me, seeing an honest to God straight man dancing in the parade is just as much an attraction as watching David Beckham cry --> something you don't see every day...  :wink:

(btw, did I already mention that I enjoyed last nights football game to no end  8) )

experiment627

Quote from: "raptor1982"I hope they'll build the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the beast attractions.  That would be so... wow  :D

I was reading a bit on the AmeWorld forum and picked up some rumours - or to give a classic Hollywood quote: "Round up the usual suspects!"

-- Buzz Lightyear replacing Visionarium with an opening for DLP's 15th anniversary in 2007
-- Tower is supposed to start construction in September
-- a new dark is coming to the Studios next summer
-- and so on...

Now, I don't want to question the truth behind this rumours. Maybe they're true, maybe they're not... I don't know...

But it's pretty much the same old stuff that we've been hearing for the last two or three years... (yawn)

Disc°o°veryBoy

PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE
DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM AMEWORLD!!!!!
this is the worst french board ever!!!!
Castonaute - Mission 2 Opening Team

experiment627

Believe me: I don't trust any boards... but we were looking for "rumours", weren't we?  :wink:

Kristof

I only believe something, when I see the actual attraction on location  :P