Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackieann

Brilliant news... just booked for christmas so we  will hopefully see the frozen version of dreams.

DisneyManiac

Yay! My Auntie and Uncle will get see it, will be there first time watching Disney Dreams!, also will be able to ride Big Thunder Mountain at night, not to mention Phantom Manor!

stevenlatham01

Have they changed dreams this year? Last summer they added brave and lion king and removed jungle book and Mary poppins. Any changes for this summer?

Mileto

Good question! I hope, they haven't changed it.  ;)

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

msRavenswood

I don't think they have changed anything. There would be a video on YouTube with the new version.

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

michellemumof2xx

I know dreams is on daily at the min until november I think? But will it carry on after then? Im going in Feb amd would love to watch it again, it was so magical! We were all wrapped up in scarves, hats etc, nice and warm watching, then the rapunzel scene came on, and I cried because my little girls were singing away, they were so happy! It was our last night so I was on a high from our lovely first time trip. Would love to see it again in feb. Any ideas? Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

DLRP Roundup!

Bordering between extremely likely and definite.
The Roundup

DisneyManiac

Okay, so by following this link: https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/A/MAINGBCD/pluto/product_list.php?affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

Which leads to Disneyland Paris's Official Online Ticket Store, they have released the Halloween Party with Maleficent taking center stage, but it also mentions Disney Dreams therefore possibly certifying that Dreams will continue but could there be an update for Halloween? Only time will tell...

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup

DisneyManiac

Damn and blast! I thought it was a sign!

How do you know all this information, Trekkie101?

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: DisneyManiac on July 01, 2014, 07:33:18 PM
Damn and blast! I thought it was a sign!

How do you know all this information, Trekkie101?

They'd advertise it a fair bit, they'd also feature it for the entire halloween period, tied in with thats the same description as normal Dreams! as the brochure has for the normal periods.

I truly wish we were seeing halloween Dreams! though.
The Roundup

swindonboy

Is this at 11 in the evening when the park closes - unfortunetly with 2 young kids (5 & 1) I think we will miss this, shame

Inkredible

Will Dreams still be showing at end of January? Been wanting to go back to Disney for ages but had to wait until my little one was old enough to appreciate it.
WDW - July 2010 - All Stars Music (honeymoon)
DLP - March 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP - October 2011 - Santa Fe (can\'t wait)

polar vixen

I called to enquire about shows etc for 2015 and was told that Dreams will be on till the end of september