Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

How high are the fountains exactly? The ones I saw in photos seem high enough.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Daniel

Quote from: "Robert97"
Quote from: "Lorum"And what's this? Lol!

New speakers ?

Have they put new ones around the whole area for Disney dreams?

Lorum

Some weeks ago we were wondering how high they were. I think I said 150ft but just a few days later the official version was they are 120ft. WoC fountains are 200ft, so our fountains are really tall!

Quote from: "Daniel"Have they put new ones around the whole area for Disney dreams?

Yes! :D Or maybe just for the press event.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Robert97

Quote from: "Lorum"Some weeks ago we were wondering how high they were. I think I said 150ft but just a few days later the official version was they are 120ft. WoC fountains are 200ft, so our fountains are really tall!

Quote from: "Daniel"Have they put new ones around the whole area for Disney dreams?

Yes! :D Or maybe just for the press event.

So no sign of the massive fountains :( still

CafeFantasia

So with Disney Dreams! about to premiere on Sunday, does anyone know what time it'll be on each night? And will it be once per night, or twice per night?

Surely if it's only on once per night, starting as late as 10pm, a lot of kids aren't going to see it because they'll be too tired!

Robert97

Source: @InsideDLParis text and image.

The left projectors are being covered up in rock 'themed' plastic until the real theming is ready.

Robert97

Looks like we can watch the live stream in any country on Disney Paris YouTube Channel woot  =D>
http://www.dlrptoday.com/2012/03/28/dis ... e-channel/

DLRP Roundup!

Hopefully someones catches it so we can play it back, they keep mentioning live streaming, sadly I'm at work! :(
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Lorum

Well, so let's indicate the specific live streaming time for each country.

Red 22:30 / 10.30 pm France, Spain (except Canary Islands), Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland.
Blue 21:30 / 9.30 pm United Kingdom, Canary Islands (Spain), Ireland and Portugal.

For those in the USA, Disney Dreams! will begin at 4.30/3.30c, 2.30 MDT, 1.30 PDT.

Obviously, there are more countries.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Robert97

Steve posted this on his Facebook fanpage.

We had our final two rehearsals tonight! They went great. All the press shots are finished and the show (other than 2 final notes) is complete! Thanks Team Dreams for all your hard work!

Cast premiere tomorrow! I going to love to see the show with a full audience.

Robert97

littlemermaid83

I'm surprised how well the fake blocks blend with the other fake rocks.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

dagobert

I guess the projectors covered in the themed sheets will not be ready and covered by "real" rock work until the first showing on the weekend?

dagobert

Did Disney already theme the big metal fountains in the moat?

Glstitch

No those plastic covers are not the definitive theming a company (Neverland Projects) is working on the final theming of both the projectors and the water screen towers. Maybe they have a little delay ?