Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: Festival Disney on October 07, 2013, 01:02:25 PM
Yes it's true, and probably many years after that

GREAT NEWS!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Thanks for the confirmation mate!  :)

cyrilthemilkman

I'm heading off to DLRP 9th Jan, a few days after the xmas season finishes, i presume they will revert back to the original dreams (which I haven't seen), or have they got another version planned?

Festival Disney

Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

mandy

Hi could anyone tell me if disney dreams will still be on in Feb ??? Heard a lot about this laser show and jets of water . I will be visiting with my friend and our three kids firvthe fifth and poss last time and would love to see this show, I know its still on through Jan but can't find out anywhere about Feb???

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup

mandy

aircanman

Would love to see some Frozen being integrated this year, some powerful songs in that film!

grovesie

Quote from: aircanman on March 17, 2014, 07:51:36 PM
Would love to see some Frozen being integrated this year, some powerful songs in that film!

Frozen was intergrated into part of the Christmas Dreams show last year..... might make a return this Christmas season

grovesie

stylian

ok, i will visit and stay in Disney Paris on 24 June 2014 for 3 nights, 4 days (Tuesday to Friday). I want to know as i plan also my restaurant dinner reservations, which evenings and what time the Disney dreams will take place. also there were other shows taking place in Videopolis theatre, chapparal theatre and Le Theatre du chateau. will there be any shows on these theatres at the period of my visit? thanks u.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stylian on April 02, 2014, 09:45:55 AM
ok, i will visit and stay in Disney Paris on 24 June 2014 for 3 nights, 4 days (Tuesday to Friday). I want to know as i plan also my restaurant dinner reservations, which evenings and what time the Disney dreams will take place. also there were other shows taking place in Videopolis theatre, chapparal theatre and Le Theatre du chateau. will there be any shows on these theatres at the period of my visit? thanks u.

There will not be any shows in those theatres.
Unfortunately we haven't had a proper stage show in 2 years and there won't be any for a while.

Disney Dreams is a daily show at closing time of the park.
So during your visit, you can see it every day if you want.
At what time it starts depends on what time the park closes.
You can find closing times on dlrpmagic.com and the official Disneyland Paris website.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyManiac

Getting a it fidgety now, is Dreams! going to continue after September?

DLRP Roundup!

98% likely :)

Until the 25th I don't think we'll see any change to that, was brought in specifically for them to showcase and retain people in the park at night.
The Roundup

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: DisneyManiac on April 10, 2014, 06:52:05 PM
Getting a it fidgety now, is Dreams! going to continue after September?

You have nothing to worry about.
Disney Dreams was planned to stay until April 2019.
So even after a two-year celebration of the 25th anniversary.
But considering the popularity, there's a well chance it will even stay after that.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''