Adventureland at Night-Photos

Started by Austin Danger Kelly, February 22, 2011, 02:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin Danger Kelly

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone have any night or dark photos of Adventurland-Pirates especially- that they would like to share.
Like everywhere else in DLP, Adventureland looks just amazing at night, and the exterior of Pirates looks best in the dark, because its suits the rides atmosphere.
Thanks
Past visits to the Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Hotel Three Times.
Sequoia Lodge Four Times.
Travelers Explorers Hotel Once.
]

Festival Disney

Quote from: "JelleP"I quote from the Disney and More blog:

"It's almost impossible to shoot pictures of Disneyland Paris Adventureland at night, and certainly not without a stand. Although there is lights in the land, it's still pretty dark as the lighting is very subtly done. But Maureen Chaffurin that you know well for her pictorial reports posted previously on Disney and more as well as on her excellent Shootin.fr web site did a pretty good job recently when she was back at DLP.

So, here is her "Adventureland at night" pictorial report, enlarge the pictures to enjoy them, and don't forget to have a look at Maureen's web site!"

From Adventureland, looking towards Fantasyland...

Pictures: copyright Maureen Chaffurin - Shootin.fr
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

never2old

Here's a couple from me:

CafeFantasia

Have Disney switched to using EnergySaving fluorescent lights now in the park? You don't notice it in person, but if you look at a lot photos taken at night in recent years, the lighting looks kind of green and cold. I took a photo of the Disneyland Hotel back in November 2010 and it didn't look quite as warm or as cosy as I remembered.

Austin Danger Kelly

Thanks guys there fantastic photos.

@ Alan, do you really think so? I think the park looks just as good at night. But last time we were there, a fair few of the lights on the DH and oround Main St were off complietly. It wasnt a huge dissapointment, but it would be nice to see them all on. That was the Lowest-of-Low season though.
Past visits to the Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Hotel Three Times.
Sequoia Lodge Four Times.
Travelers Explorers Hotel Once.
]