Halloween Happenin 26th October - 2nd November 2006 (Photos)

Started by Patrick, October 30, 2006, 05:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

=D>  Nice picca's!!! Great trip!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "Masamune":D Mmm, gorgeous Gaston pic! What day did you take that on Pat? I think that's the Gaston we saw on Monday the 30th, but it could've been the one we saw the day after... :P both Gastons on Monday and Tuesday were gorgeous! :) The one on Wednesday was just OK...

:) Great report!

They were taken on Saturday 28th October 2006 :wink: , and also have to agree Gaston does look nice, though dunno he is a bit cheesy for my liking :lol: .
:D It may have been the same one as Monday or Tuesday then! :P Either way, I was very satisfied with all the Gastons I saw... :lol: they were practically dreams come true where I'm concerned!

Patrick

Day 4: Sunday 29th October 2006

My first day completely alone, not many highlights from this day apart from being able to see Cinefolies mostly all day long :lol: , Dinsye Cinema Parade with cut cast, which was not that great to see and also took part in the guided tour of WDS this day.  The cast member was trying to put me off doing it, but I refused to do the DLP one instead and went ahead, the cast member was very imformative, though some of it I already knew, but overall not bad for €10 and I got a free pin too :D .

An empty Main Street, well nearly

Nicely empty Fantasyland :D

Chesire Cat's face looks even great in the winter as it does during Spring and Summer

Dumbo the not so flying Elephants :lol:

The Old Hag herself

Her Majesty the wickedness Maleficent and me

Daisy, me and more of the car :P

Clarice who couldn't figure a way for me to stand, so that pose won

Miss Loulou

I'm sure the medicine is some type of drug :P

Cinefolie

Loulou AGAIN

Sourceror's Apprentice and what's that greenary :wink:

Chip avec moi

Sourceror mickey conjering up the Walt Disney Studios water tower

Studio 1 in Christmas

Loulou again, shae just loves the camera

Cinefolie

Another cinefolie

Walt Disney Television Studios

Rendez Vous Des Stars

Moteurs Action

It's like Nightmare Christmas 2 holidays collide

Armageddon and just for Ant a Tower of terror shot :wink:

Christmas at a building site

Cinemagique looks so nice at night :D

Blue, Yellow, Blue, Yellow what is it?

Art of Disney Animation

Agique or maybe Tragique :lol:

The Partners Statue in all its glory :D

C'est dans la boite :wink:

Christmas

Sourceror's Apprentice at night

Walt Disney Studios

Disneyland Park

City Hall

Gas lamps lit again :D

That was way too big, sorry if you got annoyed by the amount of photos :P , day 5 coming soon.

Dlrpfan

lol it took me 15 mins to finally see them all! great pics paddy and i think you know cinefolies of by heart now :lol:
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

swity

I totally love your pics....They are so nice and they help me not to miss Disneyland too much...

Soap

Quote from: "swity"I totally love your pics....They are so nice and they help me not to miss Disneyland too much...

Amen brother...  :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

QuoteAgique or maybe Tragique

haha  :P

Patrick

Day 5 Monday 30th October 2006:
My final day completely alone, rather a boring day, watched some cinefolies, didn't do too much that I can remember, spent a rather long time on the internet actually at the santa fe.  Went back into the Disneyland Park later where I tried the pasta pots in Colonal hathi's, and I was the last customer of the day, the cast member was rather funny.  Ended up asking for it and then he predicted what I was going to say next like coke? answer oui and then bolognaise sauce, answer again oui.  That probably made my day as well at the same time recieving a text message about meeting up to go to paris the next day, of course I would not forget something so interesting to me :D .  After I went toured Fantasyland where I cannot remember riding anything apart from It's A Small World and then back off to the Cheyenne for some fun High School Musical viewing in french :lol: .

Ohh exciting a gas lamp in Discovery Arcade :lol:

Another Cinefolie, like I stalk anyone else :P

Pumpkinman who was just after posing, so he made me walk after him to get the photo, then continued to stand in that position to see if any people noticed he was not actually a pumpkinman stuck in time.  As ever a girl came and posed under him as though he was a stuck pumpkinman, so he decided to move when she wanted to take a photo :lol:.

Ugly looking thing, who resisted photos, so hit me on the head instead :lol:

One man's walkway is another's historic interest :wink:

ANOTHER castle shot

The Santa Fe bus has fancy Halloween decorations, how come the Cheyenne bus did not? :(

The santa Fe internet room, by night with wonderful ESSO petrol station in background

Walt Disney Studios studio1, NO The Hotel santa fe :wink:

Phantom Manor minus the cool halloween night lighting effects

Dragon, yes Maleficent

Awww very cute display in Snow White's shop

Le carousel Du Lancelot

The teacups, well lanterns :D

A beanstalk, it did not amuse some custodial cast members when I was trying to use a bin they wanted to empty to take the photo :lol:

The castle from yet another view

Tomorrow will try and upload all my halloween photos, including a few maybe from Paris, not that they're that exciting :wink: .