Volt - Les Effets Speciaux / Bolt - Special Effects!

Started by Anthony, February 10, 2009, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicalmouse125

Great idea this could really work and would mean the backlot could used more. I've always thought the backlot has more potential.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Captain Pan

Anthony: After Seeing the Movie... I whole heartily agree with the entire concept!

I doubt there is actually anything I can suggest that would add to the experience you have quite aptly placed for the fans...

But when or maybe if I shall come up with something (Something better than that graphic) I will unleash it here...

Anthony

Ring, ring! Who's there?! Destiny? I've been expecting your call.

loverjack

A little gift for this Fantastic idea (i love armageddon, but this will be a better solution than narnia^^)

Hope you enjoy it:

I hope that everything is ok! :D I added  some light spot 4 the pidgeons...
And transform the photo's wall in the existing portrait wall (it's for the budget :D)

If we need some correction contact me ^^...
If the works continues in this way it will be open for this summer :D

°O°

Playhouse Disney Live On Stage!

Anthony

Whoa! Awesome!  :mrgreen:

The whole colours/characters/tone of the film just fits this building and the land perfectly. It's very "Backlot", but also something you can warm to a bit more, characters you care about. Backlot has some very cool attractions, but between them none really have much of a "soul" like say Tower of Terror, Cars or even CinéMagique do.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "loverjack"

That is absolutely brilliant, it looks so good. It'd fit into Backlot amazingly well. Well done =D>

loverjack

If we need some other artworks...just ask me! ^^

Playhouse Disney Live On Stage!