Disney Theme Your Garden

Started by Samninetysix, September 20, 2008, 02:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"You think so.... :lol:  :lol:  :D

I've seen some well trained ducks in my time, they can still be very temperamental, but no worse than Donald.  Obviously the hats would have to have a piece of elastic on them, to lip under their bills, so they wouldn't come off when they dip their heads under the water with their bottoms up in the air, as with the rest of the outfit the clothing would also have to be waterproof. But it's not impossible :wink:  :mrgreen:

Haha I can tell you've had experience in dressing ducks...I bet you have your own army stored in your garden! Each wearing a hat and waterproof top! lol
I think ducks look cute when their buts are in the air! hahaha  8)

Oooo there could also be lights for the garden styled from the Fantalusion parade! which could be really quite cool!  :mrgreen:  
That would be great for the garden!
there should be a garden store at DLRP which sells miniture lamps etc from the park for peoples gardens  :mrgreen:
He-he-he, this is turning into a brilliant venture me thinks... :wink:  :D

We'll have to get together on this one, with scheme plans and ideas.. :wink:

L&D Disney Garden Designs [Laura & David's Disney Garden Designs]... :wink:  :D  Need to get a license and approval from Disney itself, who'll no doubt want a percentage of profits.  Mmmmm, lot to work out to be presented in a Business Plan.  Idea, Innovation, Marketing, Funding, Franchising etc.... :D  But as I said...Possible.. :wink:  :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"He-he-he, this is turning into a brilliant venture me thinks... :wink:  :D

L&D Disney Garden Designs [Laura & David's Disney Garden Designs]... :wink:  :D  Need to get a license and approval from Disney itself, who'll no doubt want a percentage of profits.  Mmmmm, lot to work out to be presented in a Business Plan.  Idea, Innovation, Marketing, Funding, Franchising etc.... :D  But as I said...Possible.. :wink:  :D

We will! lol
It sounds like a great idea! :D
Though I'm not sure about me being first lol! should be David and Laura...then I can also hide behind you in the meetings with Disney as I'm poo at meetings...or atleast I'm guessing I am...public speaking is a no no for me =]
I think we need to sort this out, ship ourselves to Disney and get to working!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "Javey74"He-he-he, this is turning into a brilliant venture me thinks... :wink:  :D

We will! lol
Though I'm not sure about me being first lol! should be David and Laura...then I can also hide behind you in the meetings with Disney as I'm poo at meetings...or atleast I'm guessing I am...public speaking is a no no for me =]
I think we need to sort this out, ship ourselves to Disney and get to working!  :mrgreen:
He-he-he... :lol:  :lol:  Well I put it the other way round, because DL is my initials [David Lawson]... :wink:  :mrgreen:  It had to be differentiated I thought for that reason.. :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"

We will! lol
He-he-he... :lol:  :lol:  Well I put it the other way round, because DL is my initials [David Lawson]... :wink:  :mrgreen:  It had to be differentiated I thought for that reason.. :D

I'll do the meetings for you for no cost... I am an actor at the end of the day (not professional) and as  teacher in training (I want to abbreviate it... but it spells a naughty word) I got to get some public speacking under my belt before I get mangled by 30 kids for about 40 odd weeks out of a year!

MinniesBestPal

HAHAHAHAHA! That made me laugh! Imagine talking to your friends, and they say "So, what do you do?" and you say "I'm a (insert abreviated version)"

Yeah, we should open the disneyland gardens!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I'll do the meetings for you for no cost... I am an actor at the end of the day (not professional) and as  teacher in training (I want to abbreviate it... but it spells a naughty word) I got to get some public speacking under my belt before I get mangled by 30 kids for about 40 odd weeks out of a year!
Your hired Captain Pan, I've been in too many meetings, I'm in at least 1 or 2 everyday, well other than weekends....We need a fresh approach... :)

burntsienna

Looks like we're getting a team together here! :D
I suppose we could take it in turns for the meetings, I've taught lessons at secondary school before. Had to teach an english lesson and about 5 P.E lessons.

Disney fountains would be cool too!
Like a bird bath that continuously recylces its own water through interenal pumps so its not just a bird bath but a bird shower! Though I'm not sure the birds would appreciate that =] lol
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

Yeah, and those solar powered lights that come on at night! I have some of those! They're really nice! Especially when you look out, and everythings dark except these little blue glowing things!

Samninetysix

Dont know if this is going to work but my Mickey Mouse bush is viewable from space!! - well if you count the satellite that google maps uses it is :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 9&t=h&z=19

It's the exact middle point of the image - kinda light green against the darker lawn :D

katiefairy

my partner made this castle for our daughter after our first visit to dlrp it,s an on going project so not finished yet but im impressed =D>

Javey74

Wow, I think that's brilliant katiefairy.. :D/  :D/

How long did it take to build.. :?:  :D

katiefairy

been adding to it all summer (what summer we had) ill try to get some better pictures ,we went to disney in april going again in 5 weeks so we,ll see what he builds next  :lol:

Owain

That castles amazing :D, i remember before there was a disney themed house and the garden was also themed (not good tho  :P). Ill try and find the link  :)

katiefairy

thanks for the comments guys :D

Ben mower

Im making the new disneyland stage and iv made a balcone with a slide :D  :D