What characters would you like to see more off?

Started by ben mcqueen, January 04, 2011, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilfencer09

Mushu, Mulan, Mad hatter, Piglet, Stormtroopers and Alice :)
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

andlorna

i would like to see more star wars characters and all year round as my son loves them, as for my daughter she would like to see more of the seven dwarfs.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

SwipatronSparks

i would love to see Marie around the Paris parks more often.... after all her movie is based in France it would make sense.... my sister saw that parade from late June where the visiting VIP was there and Marie was in the parade.... she literally cried for half an hour she was devastated, shes been a fan of Marie pretty much since birth, collected Marie things since she turned 2 when got her first cuddly Marie from the Disney store (its grown to a massive 48 now in varying sizes.... and it put it in perspective, she saw a Marie in the window when we where at dlrp in Jan, spent the 5 days we where there trying to get it out, failed and then spent the next 8 months trying to find one on eBay, finally finding one just before her birthday in august) so a presence of Marie would make my sisters day....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Princess Alexa

tarzan would be a pretty interesting idea, i wonder how they would clothe him so that he was suitable  :-k

also, aladdin and jasmine are my favourites and they are always around in the other parks but i would love to see them more here!

finally, i dont know if any of you have seen it, but in california there is a peter pan character called 'huggy pan' and he is great at interacting with vistors and staying in character. There are loads of videos of him on youtube and he never fails to make me smile!

BadKid

I'd like to see Belle more at the parks because whenever I visit the parks, I only see her on a rare occasion.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

peterpanfan1953

Quote from: "Princess Alexa"tarzan would be a pretty interesting idea, i wonder how they would clothe him so that he was suitable  :-k

Here is a picture of Tarzan at WDW:

Have more pictures here: Tarzan at Disney Character Central

As far as characters I would like to see at DLP:  Three Little Pigs, The Brers, 7 Dwarfs, Robin Hood and Maid Marion, various characters that would fit in Discoveryland (Atlantis characters, Treasure Planet characters), and also wish they would get the "new" characters when their movies come out like WDW

Overall I think DLP does a great job with their variety of characters especially considering their size... but more would always be better :D
\":peter:\"All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust

orsie

I would like to see maybe some more characters from the Pirates Of The Caribbean films to go with Jack Sparrow.
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

davewasbaloo

I would love to see the Dapper Dans, sluefoot Sue, Pesos Bill, Sorrow, Davy Crockett, Captain Memo, Jessica Rabbit, more Maleficent, Jessica Rabbit, storm troopers, darth vader, Jessica Rabbit, R2D2 and C3PO, and did I say Jessica Rabbit ;-)
since 2001 (many before that)

davewasbaloo

And Casey's corner pianist, native American craftsman and dancers, cancan dancers ,and jack skellington all year long.
since 2001 (many before that)

Martin B

Surely they have to bring Lotso over. You think he would be here apart from on those 'special days' due to TSPL and the popularity he has in America.

Phineas, Ferb and Jake NP would be great near the playhouse disney attraction in the studios.
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

jamieclayton9

Defo Lotso for me. My girls were really gutted when i told them we would not see him. He is one of there fave Toy Story characters.

My oldest dd has always wanted to meet Stinky Pete. The solid one in Woodys Roundup just does not cut the musturd with her

Princess Chloe

I would love to see all the seven dwarfs, mulan, pocohontus, charecters from hunchback of notredame and defintly Jack skellington all year round.

littlemermaid83

Personally I would like to see Lotso, Bullseye, Angel, Phineas and Ferb, Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aurora1

May have said that before, but I would love to see a princess together with her prince at the Princess Pavillon.
Aurora1

madondisney

Marie, Mulan, Belle and Adam/Beast, UP Characters!, Angel, Lilo, Stitch, Pegasus, Aladdin and Jasmine around the The Streets of Agrabah (think thats what it's called.), Pinocchio. ;)

Also I think there should be an orderley queue to meet them, it is like a rugby scrum queueing for the unorganized greets.

"Ladies don\'t start fights, but they can finish them!"-Marie, The Aristocats!
I have an unhealthy obsession with Disney, Pixar, Harry Potter and Fashion!<3