Started by Adam, December 22, 2010, 11:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Just seen an advert for this:

QuotePixar: 25 Magic Moments

Monday 03 January
9:00pm - 10:00pm
BBC3

Documentary examining the highs and lows of the animation studio since its establishment in 1986. The programme meets the creative team behind films including Monsters, Inc, Toy Story and Finding Nemo, and features memorable moments from their biggest hits, as well as interviews with Billy Crystal, Tim Allen, Holly Hunter, Kelsey Grammer, Michael Keaton and George Lucas. Narrated by Mackenzie Crook.

VIDEO Plus+: 3791864

Adam

If you missed the doc, you can watch it on BBC iplayer now @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... c_Moments/

peep

I caught up with this earlier. It's a good documentary but it's more for people who know nothing about Pixar.

It might be worth noting that people outside the UK won't be able to watch it via the iPlayer.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Boxy

Thank you Adam for this post.
I would have missed this programme as I very rarely watch BBC Three or Four. I set up the recorder and enjoyed watching it this morning.I found it a very interesting programme.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "peep"I caught up with this earlier. It's a good documentary but it's more for people who know nothing about Pixar.

It might be worth noting that people outside the UK won't be able to watch it via the iPlayer.

Yeah, there wasn't anything in depth about it, which I found very disappointing. The Majority of DVD Sepcial Features are more insightful

Owain

I missed out on this, was it as good as 'The Pixar Story' ?

That is a great documentary !