Free mineral water and chocolate coins?

Started by Mafooouk, December 06, 2010, 08:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mafooouk

Hey guys

I have just returned from a week long trip, starting on 28/11 and ending on the 5/12. On arrival to my room in the sequoia lodge montana room i was greeted with the following...

along with this i was not given the standard breakfast timecards, i was just given my hotel easy pass with a "VIP Breakfast" sticker on the back. i was told that this would allow me to turn in for breakfast no matter what time i wanted to, either first thing, last thing or anything inbetween... these are the only reasons i can think of that would give me these benefits..

i am a shareholder
i booked 3 rooms (but only my room had the chocs and water)
this is my 5th trip in 4 years

any ideas?

it was a great benefit either way, having the flexibility at breakfast, turning in when i wanted, while skipping the 'not on time queue' was great!

a full trip report to follow

Matthew

dagobert

We also got chocolate coins and mineral water, but not a glass bottle, just a 0.5l plastic bottle. I'm a shareholder as well, but I didn't book a Montana Room, but we were upgraded to the Montana Room.

sophie-th

I also just returned from Disneyland where I had booked 5 rooms in the Santa Fe Hotel. I was very surprised when my friends told me they found 2 plastic 0.5l bottles of water and chocolate coins in each of their room... my room had nothing!!! And I was the person who made all 5 bookings!!!!!
I was also disappointed with room service as I had to call them everyday to bring me soap and shampoo as when I returned to my room at night there was none there.
[size=150]"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"[/size]

Laura678

In my last 4 trips of staying at Disney hotels I have only had water and chocolate coins once! Although i got two 33cl bottles of Vittel and a bag full of coins
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

deisy

You're lucky, I do not have anything trussed, in any of the hotel where I was  :evil: . But I know someone who found water at the Cheyenne and coins ...

brenjo

When we stayed in DH and HNY we got both coins and Mineral water - but not in any of the other hotels.

kiki_304

I stayed at the Santa Fe in November and booked 2 rooms.  This was my 4th visit to DLP and 2nd to Santa Fe.

I also got the VIP no queue open breakfast treat along with a free kettle, cups, tea, coffee, couple bottles of water, napkins, paper coasters and loads of chocolate coins.

I was told the breakfast was for loyalty visiting and 2 ladies knocked the door and gave me the goodies and kettle saying :we would like to welcome you to Disney, and we hope you enjoy your stay".