christmas trip 15th - 20th november PTR

Started by figaro, October 18, 2010, 02:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figaro

well this is going to be my first ever trip report (and pre trip report) so bear with me and i hope i do okay!

the cast!

Me! - 21 die hard disney fan my 9th trip to dlp!
OH - 21 never been to disney before!

staying at the santa fe on for 4nights 5days

this is meant to be our first ever holiday together, i got pregnant a few months after we got together so we havnt had chance to have any trips on our own really, our DS is 14months and we decided to leave him at home this time (we are planning to take him for his first trip to dlp next march/april) and have a nice break, as we have had abit of a hard year with me suffering 2 miscarriages, :( amongst lots of other drama! we wanted to end the year on a high! and what place could be better to cheer you up than disney!  :D  :D  :D

so OH has never been to dlp and had the cheek to call it 'just another theme park' so i decided to go ahead and book to show him just how wrong he is! my last trip was 2006 as i havnt had the time or money since then to return, im really looking forward to showing him disney and hoping to convert him into a fan!

the plan -
monday the 15th - OH is going to work im going to drop LO with his grandma and pack and clean, then 4.30pm  OH is gunna come home and were off to try and get some sleep! going to get up at 12am and drive down to the channel tunnel, (it should take between 5-7 hours judging by previous trips!) hoping to get to the parks before lunch time, were we can grab a bite to eat and then our first ride is going to be PM which is my all time favourite ride! then off to POTC and then i think we will just see where the mood takes us!

tuesday 16th will be our first full day in disney and im thinking we will be off to the studios in the morning because last time i was there, ToT was still being built and crush was nowhere to be seen! plus were looking forward to checking out tspl!

the other days are going to be spent frequenting the parks and trying to do as much as possible :) can you tell im excited?

we want to eat at Annettes, Rainforest and possibly Cafe Mickey maybe we will try la cantina one of the other nights, and i definatly want a hot dog from caseys corner lol!

i cant remember going at christmas properly since i was about 7 last time we went for christmas! the last 4 trips have all been at halloween so im really looking forward to seeing the parks all done up for christmas!
and im really looking forward to getting some more disney decorations for my house! :D

if i remember anything else ill be back to add it later!
disney fund 25/08/10 - 4nights/5days at santa fe 16th November 2010 PAID
disney spends - £0 (lol)

figaro

well this trip has crept up very fast and we are off in just a few hours!! i cannot wait im so excited just trying to pass the time til OH gets home from work, i have pretty much finished packing just a couple more bits to do!! see you when we get back and i start my TR! xx
disney fund 25/08/10 - 4nights/5days at santa fe 16th November 2010 PAID
disney spends - £0 (lol)

never2old

Have a great time!! :D

stacey-claire

Hope you have a fab time xx :belle:
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)

MissDisney

have a great time! i hope your other half is converted afterwards! We will be there same time as u! well 18th - 20th! so our trip reports might be very similar! lol
Have a great time!!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" Walt D

"Noooooo touchy"

Hotel Cheyanne 2007
Hotel Santa Fe 2008 2009 and 2010
Experienced Halloween, MNSSHP, Christmas and Summer!