Terrorific Night 2- 30th October 2010

Started by JelleP, June 20, 2010, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "Festival Disney"It's an FNAC party, so they sell the tickets (I think), this (french) page should explain it: http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spe ... -MIHA0.htm

Unlike last year, it's not a FNAC exclusive event.

captain rocket

Quote from: "peep"I managed to book mine via the booking line the other week. However the staff member had to go and speak to a line manager for ages until they realised they could sell me a ticket. They also said I couldn't get Annual Passport discount on the ticket. I'm not surprised if it is sold out as it is a very rare event. Maybe give the reservation line a bell and get them to check for you, but I wouldn't leave it too long as obviously the longer you leave it the chances of getting tickets becomes slimmer.
I booked mine some two weeks ago via the booking line and was given 50% annual passport (dream) discount. The lady who sold me the tickets was very enthusiastic about the event and had just bought her own tickets! it may be worthwhile contacting Disney again as you may be entitled to a refund! my tickets are price marked 14.50 euros

peep

^Thanks for the info. I would call again but it's cost me so much money to call them already that it'd probably be best just to leave it.

Oh well, looking forward to the event now, not long to go :D
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

adam_goodger

I rang and booked mine and also got Shareholders discount. Tickets ended up costing 24.65 each. Should be a good night. How many people from here are going?

adam_goodger

I've just rung a Disney media contact of mine and they have confirmed that the event is indeed sold out. It apparently sold the last of its tickets just over a week ago.

I asked about the lack of advertising in this country and was told that is is really because of it being one night in a different country that it wasn't worth spending the budget on and it was more aimed towards to the Spain/France/Belgium market.

They did also say that there is a chance that many people won't be able to go due to the French strikes so there is a slim possibility that tickets might become available on the day but she did want me to emphasise that you shouldn't be making a special tip to the resort just for this event as there are no guarantees.

If you can't make it, I will be covering it for the Disneybrit Podcast, which is a UK based Disney show and I hope to have some video footage too. If you want to be kept up to date with all the Disneyland Paris stuff then check us out (Disneybrit.com or Disneybrit Podcast on iTunes). We announced the Terrorific Night back in September.

Adam

JelleP

[youtube:t56u67e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCcY8z7KpxE[/youtube:t56u67e4]
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Soap

:thumbs:  great grown-up style Halloween, they should try and get this more known also outside of France next year.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

JelleP

^ and they should try to look how other parks (in Europe) create Halloween-festivals like this. Walibi World is a great example (Dutch website)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

JelleP

[youtube:2miybtzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRktX5ozos[/youtube:2miybtzo]