Terrorific Night 2- 30th October 2010

Started by JelleP, June 20, 2010, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JelleP

@WDSFans:
This mysterious video hit YouTube yesterday.

It shows a guy wondering through Walt Disney Studios Park after closure and then running away for something, falling and being dragged back into the park.

[youtube:1pir78fj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZeGzNEKCNQ[/youtube:1pir78fj]
Could this possibly another viral video for an upcoming entertainment event?
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

SM:M3

Its Michael Eisner, lurking in his favourite park ;)
Or it could be early advertising for something like Hong Kong does for its Halloween events, it would be a more teenage/adult friendly Halloween event in the Studios, perhaps a scare zone by ToT

bigrossco

looks very very very intresting perhaps as SM:M3 said something to do with halloween?
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Timbo

The lion roaring is an odd sound effect as it doesn't fit with anything in the park ! Seems a bit early for a Halloween promotion though !

CafeFantasia

Shouldn't they be running adverts for Toy Story Playland, given that it opens in less than 2 months, rather than weird virals that have no link to any new attraction?

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Quote from: "SM:M3"Its Michael Eisner, lurking in his favourite park ;)
Or it could be early advertising for something like Hong Kong does for its Halloween events, it would be a more teenage/adult friendly Halloween event in the Studios, perhaps a scare zone by ToT

Eisners favorite park haha that´s a good one

missbounce

Cor, that's actually a bit creepy!  Very 'Blair Witch Project'!!   :shock:
[size=150]Little Miss Bounce[/size]

smurfy74

bit of a disturbing ending!!!

guest3474

"The lion roaring is an odd sound effect as it doesn't fit with anything in the park ! "

I think it was a dragon - as in the one from the Tram Tour's Reign of Fire set.

MagicKenny

I was more thinking of sulley at the end haha...
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

toritinker

haha what a cool, weird, video!!
Sante Fe - December 2008
Radisson Blu Disneyland Paris - August 2010

15MagicalYears

That is awfully creepy. I wonder what they're trying to advertise/promote? Maybe it is just WDS in general? It could possibly get people talking?

-breeno-

Nice video, I love it when DLP does this kind of viral marketing.

As for what it means I'm going for an early Halloween event, probably something that centers around ToT, RnRC and Tram Tour.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see a series of these videos from now up until October.

Also I was thinking it sounded more like a bear or a beast of some sort rather than a lion or dragon.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Martyn

That is quite creepy for Disney....

(Great to see the Studio's lit up at night. Do get to see that when we go in January!)

littlemermaid83

I LOL'd when I saw this.....looks very interesting.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!