Winter Brochure

Started by giselle, September 29, 2010, 02:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giselle

I have downloaded my 2010 Winter Brochure, but do not wish to print it off at home.

The website usually allows you to order a paper copy of the brochure, which we like to do, so we can sit and look through it whenever we need a Disney moment.

It will not let me order one off the website, does anyone know how I can order one, or are they not sending any paper brochures out?
Thanks

Boxy

Hi Giselle,
I picked up the new Winter Brochure in my local Travel Agent weeks ago. First Choice I think.
 I know what you mean, although you can see the brochure on-screen it is always nice to flip through the paper copy.

lauramumof3

yes i went to travel agents also, as i think its nice to look through a brochure too.
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

Timbo

I ordered my brochure online which arrived today , I don't think I have ever seen such a dismal Disney brochure ! The quality of the graphics is appalling , there is hardly anything shown about the parks and what to expect , and even less about the hotels and rooms . It would never inspire anyone to make a first time visit , all you get is Pixar stamped over everything ! Way too much CGI used in the whole brochure , hope they make some changes to the style for next summer !! It actually put me off going instead of making me feel that I have to go , Disney you " Need Magic " !!!!!

dagobert

Quote from: "Timbo"I ordered my brochure online which arrived today , I don't think I have ever seen such a dismal Disney brochure ! The quality of the graphics is appalling , there is hardly anything shown about the parks and what to expect , and even less about the hotels and rooms . It would never inspire anyone to make a first time visit , all you get is Pixar stamped over everything ! Way too much CGI used in the whole brochure , hope they make some changes to the style for next summer !! It actually put me off going instead of making me feel that I have to go , Disney you " Need Magic " !!!!!

In my opinion since 2004 or so the brochures got worse. I really wish that DLRP would bring back brochures like thone from the 90ies. They were beautiful with lots of pictures. I loved it that each land of DLP had its own double site. Now there is a double site with hardly any information of just one park.

Terkina

I tried to order the brochure but when my adresse comes up it's the wrong country and the website won't let me change the country  :? The country is correct in my profile, but not when I try to order the brochure.  Does anybody had this problem?
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

dagobert

Quote from: "Terkina"I tried to order the brochure but when my adresse comes up it's the wrong country and the website won't let me change the country  :? The country is correct in my profile, but not when I try to order the brochure.  Does anybody had this problem?

I had the same problem. Austria's DLRP is connected to the German DLRP site. When I tried to order the brochure it always said Germany, although Austria is the country in my profile. I can't change it either. So now I get my brochure from a tourist agency.