OPI and Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Collections

Started by Clarebelle, January 02, 2010, 10:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

OPI Alice In Wonderland Collection

OPI's new Spring Collection released in January 2010.

Something a bit different from the normal posts on here :D

I just cant wait for this collection to come out and wanted to share it with you all incase theres any other nail/opi polish fanatics. Its a bit disappointing that there is two reds in the collection, and not a white or a Cheshire Cat inspired one.

Here are swatches (credit to alllacqueredup for the photos)

Absolutely Alice

Mad As A Hatter

Thanks So Muchness!

Off With Her Red!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

awww no fair :( No black.. off with her red is nice though.

SophieD

oooh I do love the absolutely Alice and Mad As a Hatter!!
Are they going to be avaliable in the UK?? I do hope so!  [-o<  [-o<  [-o<  [-o<
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Clarebelle

I hope so too!
A beauty blogger from the UK talks about the breakfast time tea-party themed launch at the Dorchester

and gives UK prices (Individual shades are £9.95 each, while the Alice In Wonderland Mini set of all four is £12.15 from end of January).
If I cant find them in Sally's I will be searching Amazon and ASOS, and failing that, my favourite Ebay store JolieBeauty I know I am definatly after 2, but will probably have to get them all :roll:

I definatly have to get Absolutely Alice and Mad As a Hatter

Clarebelle

Just ordered the full sized set(the minis are not worth it), £21 with shipping from the US ... now all I have to do is wait  :? been quoted 15 - 20 days :evil:

and now I have found something else to look forward to...
[youtube:2zcwqty7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0dZKbM2MbA&feature=sub[/youtube:2zcwqty7]

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Claire
 Omg loving these i would really like to get some,have to wait a bit though  :(  the snow is affecting our income as skittles &football matches being cancelled...but heh we have a wedding next week so if it is a good one i may be able to treat myself  :-"
 Thanks for posting about them...gives me something other than pins to add to my wants list!!

Stitch2814

hmmm why I want that I do not know lol but I wish they did the nail varnish in black as I can only pull off black :P

Clarebelle

my OPI finally arrived yesterday, I just coulnt resist trying Mad as a Hatter on straight away! and it is love, now ordering a back up, or maybe 2.... tempted by the box that the minis come in too lol OPI is bad for my purse!
Does anyone want me to order some extra for swaps?