Third park: Animal kingdom?

Started by bmw1992, July 07, 2008, 08:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The information comes from the official plans, which obviously can't be posted online.  :D

Nicholas-c

to be honest i dont want a third park. 2 (3, including village) parks right next to each other cant really beat that ? (infact, people are only just discovering the studios)

if they had a third (or 4th :P) park it would be out the way a little
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

dlrp-mad

After going away and looking out of my yorkshire window, I think that Disney could pull off an Animal Kingdom in Paris. As you so rightly said Raptor, what are our imagineers for???? I'm sure Paris would benefit from an Animal Kingdom Park and after looking at GoogleEarth for a brief hawk-eye view (though I must admit, needs updating) It would be perfectly plausible to build the expansions (in the plan). It would be great to see another park added to the resort.

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

evil cod

Had a minuite to spare so thought I would create a map with the extension plan (from the linked image) on google maps so it was easier for me to see :) If this is any use for anyone else to help visualise it heres the link:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 37594&z=15

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"2. An Epcot-style park was imagined in 1992 as third gate.

Did some one say "Epcot" :?:  [-o<  :lol:  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Clarebelle

lol. but wouldnt that take away from how special Epcot is? thats the whole reason why we plan to go to florida! do we really want another?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

dlrp-mad

Quote from: "Clarebelle"...thats the whole reason why we plan to go to florida! do we really want another?

I think it would be great to see an Epcot in the Disneyland Paris Resort. Whenever we've been to Florida it's been for the atmosphere and fabulous sunny weather :D! I think that an Epcot in the Paris resort will allow an update for the Epcot-style vision that Walt had. It would be a great way to look at things we see as the future - fantastic!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Pete's Dragon

Why would the climate affect the chances of an Animal Kngdom ? I live in Ireland, and our climate is unpredictable to say the least, but we have zoo's with all manner of tropical animals : Elephants, Giraffes, Tigers, Lemurs, Penguins etc.