Disneyland Paris Filming?

Started by buzz&wendy, January 08, 2008, 11:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz&wendy

Whilst in disneyland, as i was watching the parade, near the big christmas tree was professional camera men etc. filming the parade.
 Does anyone know why this was? :D
Thanks!
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

Kristof

Filming happens almost every week.  This can be for internal use (resort television, commercials, ...), television programme's, etc etc etc.  :)

The Butlin Boy

I think there is usually quite a lot of filming that goes on in the resort, I have been quite a few times where there have been signs near the entrance to the park saying that there may be filming during the day. As for this, it could be for anything, most likely for DLRP promotional use on either the Christmas season next year or DOUADP :)

buzz&wendy

:D  Wow.
Didn't realise they filmed as much as that  :P
 Thanks!
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

Nicholas-c

when i was their in the summer their was a couple of camera men on BTM and we were asked when we came off the ride if we minded being recorded or not, would be cool to see it :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Owain

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"when i was their in the summer their was a couple of camera men on BTM and we were asked when we came off the ride if we minded being recorded or not, would be cool to see it :P
When i went on BTM in march they were recording on btm. Front carriage they had to.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "Nicholas-c"when i was their in the summer their was a couple of camera men on BTM and we were asked when we came off the ride if we minded being recorded or not, would be cool to see it :P
When i went on BTM in march they were recording on btm. Front carriage they had to.

that would be a cool job i think :P (btw, when i say "on btm" i mean standing on the second chain hill and in the ride :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Nala_84

When we last went in September, we saw a sign of the filming-hint every day. But we never found the cameras/filming places :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

MadHatter

That sign is there every single day  :wink: .

disney_donutter

Everytime I have been I have noticed signs up saying that there is filming in progress today and try to keep out of the specific areas if you are bothered by it, but I have never seen any filming going on, I just thought they left the board up by the entrance just incase.. lol

toonarmylass

when we were there in june, we were there the official toontown weekend opening, there was a LOT of filming going on that day. we got filmed outside crushes again at cars then they asked matthew what hed thought of the coaster, there was also i think it was either toulosse or bieritz (or however you spell it) rugby club walking around. they saw matthew in jis wheelchair and made a really big fuss of him, which was also caught on camera, imagine that eh!! well matthew thought it was cool but didnt understand a word they said lol