Disneyland Jobs

Started by buzz&wendy, December 24, 2007, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz&wendy

Heya! Me and my partner want to become members of the disneyland team. But does anyone know what the height requirements etc. are for becoming a face charactor such as Wendy or Sleeping Beauty?
And also, does anyone have any information about getting involved within the stunt car show.Many Thanks x
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

Hommi16

Check http://disneylandparis-casting.com/ for more information, about jobs at dlrp.
Don't know how it's possible to become a character or have a job at stunt show.....
Greets
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

buzz&wendy

Thankyou!
The website doesnt seem 2 have much about the stunt show or height restrictions tho  :(
Many thanks once again  :D
x
[/b]

buzz&wendy

Does anybody else have any information?
It would be much appriciated  :D
[/b]

15MagicalYears

You will find absaloute no info on the net you would need to contact the audition agency to get an audition for characters.
Are wondering what height for each character?

buzz&wendy

Oh right, thankyou!
& yes, i would like to know that aswell.
have you got any information on the heights for the charactors?
many thanks!
[/b]

15MagicalYears

I know the basics but I don't know if it's accaptable to post randomly, I'm sure disny wouldn't apreaciate that...

buzz&wendy

oh right..okay  :?
no worries then,
thanks anyways?
[/b]

Carnival_Princess_

Hi ya, I found the site I used to get the information about up-coming auditions in the UK. I used the bottom e-mail address and they got in contact with me.

//http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/employment/our_jobs/entertainment.htm

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "Carnival_Princess_"Hi ya, I found the site I used to get the information about up-coming auditions in the UK. I used the bottom e-mail address and they got in contact with me.

//http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/employment/our_jobs/entertainment.htm
And do u have the jobs? And if u do. what charracter are u gonna play? Donald Duck?

Remco K.

Quote from: "buzz&wendy"And also, does anyone have any information about getting involved within the stunt car show.Many Thanks x
The Stunt Show Spectaculair is mainly based around the stunt men, so to become one would require years of practice. Other positions would be show host or car mechanic. So, what kind of position would you like to take on the stunt show?

buzz&wendy

Quote from: "Remco K."
Quote from: "buzz&wendy"And also, does anyone have any information about getting involved within the stunt car show.Many Thanks x
The Stunt Show Spectaculair is mainly based around the stunt men, so to become one would require years of practice. Other positions would be show host or car mechanic. So, what kind of position would you like to take on the stunt show?

Not the actual stunt people.. ideally a job actualy doing the car mechanics.
Do you know anything about how to get into this?
thanks!
[/b]

Remco K.

Quote from: "buzz&wendy"ideally a job actualy doing the car mechanics.
Do you know anything about how to get into this?
Unfortunately, no. My advice is, like stated earlier in this thread, to contact DLRP. To become a car mechanic it also requieres the right papers/experience, I guess.