DLH Castle Club 2017

Started by Pippahv79, January 26, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pippahv79

Hello,

I am looking to go to DLP in late November this year.

I know how busy the parks can be during the Christmas period so I am considering booking a Castle Club room in the DLH to make the most of the V.I.P fastpass.

I know this is a cheeky question but does anyone know how much it is per night roughly to stay in the Castle Club. And are there connecting rooms?

Could you also confirm if the characters will be at breakfast if I decide to book a standard room instead at the DLH.

Thanks for you help

DisneyDuckLover

All hotels will feature character greeting opportunities in the mornings again, like they used to.

For Castle Club quotes, I've always found www.holidayhamster.co.uk to be the best value for booking this. Let them know you've spoken to the Duck Lover - I'm confident they'll give you a good rate!

Let us know what you go for Hun.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

Pippahv79

Thank you duck lover I will give them a call.

stationmaster

Can I ask how you got on with getting quotes? I'm thinking of the same but in May.

Thanks.

cjebs

Quote from: stationmaster on March 27, 2017, 02:33:04 PM
Can I ask how you got on with getting quotes? I'm thinking of the same but in May.

Thanks.

how many of you are going?

stationmaster

2 adults and 2 kids aged 6 & 4. Would love to do castle club but it might be just out of my price range unfortunately based on quotes received.

cjebs

I would recommend looking at either the sequoia lodge or Newport bay suites which can be:

1) combined with discount packages offers
2) have the VIP fastpass
3) are a lot cheaper
4) 1 room sleeps 2 adults ina dbl bed and 1 sofa bed for 2 children max

if you are going for only a 2 night trip the difference is as much but anything longer and it gets so much more expensive.

the last time I had prices quoted was for a trip in feb half term:

options
2 x golden forest suites 2n/3d - 1900 apprx
1x CC room for 4 - 2400 approx.

it was around 1200 per night for 3 adults in CC or 950 for 2 separate rooms .

I have booked a suite in GF for October half term this year for 2n/3d all the club benefits vip fastpasses etc and full board meal vouchers for around 1020 so nearly half the price castle club would have cost most likely.

I am still determined to stay in CC but need a promotion or 2 first I think!

mickeyspal

Hi Pippahv79,

I'm also going to DLP in November, already booked the DLH Castle Club with Park View rooms. I knew it would be expensive but was determined we would stay once in this hotel .

We have 2 rooms booked with connecting doors for 3 adults and 1 baby, we are staying 3nights  with absolutely no discounts offered, and not allowed to use my shareholder card for these rooms.
room 1 - 2 adults + 1 baby = £2696
room 2 - 1 adult = £2524

As I say it is very expensive: I'm sure if I looked around I could have got it cheaper, or went for cheaper rooms, but we all wanted this once to have Parkview rooms.
Whichever rooms/hotel you decide on, you'll have a magical time there, especially over the Christmas season.
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

James360

Hi how long is that for and have you included any extras ie wild west show or princess lunch etc and did that include any transport?
Thanks U

jessief

The Castle view rooms are fantastic. We have been upgraded in the past and were lucky enough to watch the cast member preview of Disney Dreams from our balcony. Depending on work being carried out or rehearsals it is quite a surreal experience "park watching" in the middle of the night !!