September Trip

Started by clairabell13, July 10, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clairabell13

Morning everyone, hope you are all ok.

We have booked to go to DLP  mid - September 2018.  I have read that schools in France are not on holiday, and obviously UK schools will have just returned.  But, I just wanted to find out in general, will the parks be busy for this period?

Claire x
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!

dlpowl

We've been 4 times mid-September and always love it.  The weather can be very mixed - we've had everything from red hot sunshine to absolutely lashing it down with rain - and that was all in the same day!   Although it's never been cold so clothes wise I'd advise light tops and a hoodie (for if it's chilly at night) and definitely a pack a mac/rain jacket because when it rains, it can REALLY rain!

It's never been really busy (apart from weekends when it's always busy) and the queues are 5-10 mins for most of the rides.  Ratatouille, Crush's Coaster, Big Thunder and Peter Pan can be up to 35-40 mins but that's not considered a long time for those rides because they're notorious for their long wait times.

Dining wise it's not too bad but if you want to visit any table service restaurants, I'd always recommend making your dining reservations at least 6 weeks before you go just to be sure you get to eat where you want to eat.  The buffets aren't too busy but avoid the busiest time which is usually after parade.  Hope that helps, have a great time!

clairabell13

Thanks for replying. 

35-40 minutes is not bad queuing time at all for the more popular attractions.  I can recall waiting for nearly 2 hours for some rides when we have been previously.

:) :)
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!