Dining plan timings query

Started by Shezkat, October 28, 2016, 10:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shezkat

Hi, we have booked a full board dining plan for the days we are at DLP. However we won't arrive until about 2pm. My question is - will we be too late to take advantage of 'lunch'? Is there a time limited to the lunches and dinners? will we just be able to have a late lunch and a late dinner? Or do you suggest we eat enroute, loose our lunch voucher for that day?
Thanks in advance. :D

polar vixen

bear in mind you only get vouchers 'per night' of your stay as In not enough for each day,  so you could always use your lunch voucher on the last day of your stay before uou leave,  depending on the time

DisneyRon

Quote from: Shezkat on October 28, 2016, 10:48:46 PM
Hi, we have booked a full board dining plan for the days we are at DLP. However we won't arrive until about 2pm. My question is - will we be too late to take advantage of 'lunch'? Is there a time limited to the lunches and dinners? will we just be able to have a late lunch and a late dinner? Or do you suggest we eat enroute, loose our lunch voucher for that day?
Thanks in advance. :D

Like Polar Vixen said, you get a set of vouchers per night, so if you arrive after normal lunch hours, then I'd recommend saving the voucher (as they're not dated) for lunch on your last day before leaving.