Breakfast at Davy Crockett Ranch

Started by sheenybean, May 03, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheenybean

Hi

Can anybody tell me what time you can collect your breakfast at Davy Crockett ranch.  My intention is for us to have cereal for breakfast and then use what is in the breakfast packs to make up lunch.  I'm just wondering if I will have time to do this and get to the park for Magic Hours!!  Also, can anybody tell me what is actually in the breakfast?!

Thanks

Sheena

Louisekeld

We are going in october and i had the same question.
From what ive read you can collect the brekfast bags from 8am. Im hoping its earlier as we had the same intention.
I think you get a baguette crossiont spread and nuttella etc for each person. Think we will collect it after our breckfast in cabin then collect the bag, drive to dlp for eh and make the rolls up for the next days lunches.

kimmy

We were there last week and I think it is from 8am (not 100% sure as with 4 teenagers, we didn't do much before mid morning)!
You get  a 1/4 size baguette, 1 croissant, 1 juice box, 1 apple sauce pot, coffee/tea or hot chocolate sachet, sugar, butter, apricot jam sachet, strawberry jam sachet, nutella sachet per person plus for our family of 6, 2 litres of milk and napkins.
We also picked up some ham, cheese and fruit from a hypermarket 10 minutes along the road.

kimmy

To add to my post above, you can choose cornflakes instead of croissant if you like. :-)