What to take to Davey Crockett Ranch?

Started by Dave876, April 27, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave876

Hi,

It will be our first trip to DLP in the middle of June (I don't think that my wife and my independant but strangely at exactly the same time visits way back around 1991 way before we met count for much!!).  We are staying at the Davey Crockett ranch - the simple logic being that we can kick back and relax / drink beer / wine in an evening without having to do everything in hushed tones while our daughter sleeps in the same room like at a hotel.
Anyway - the question is - any recommendations on things in particular to take with us?  We did Eurocamp last year and didn't realise we needed to take bed linen for example.  Any other helpful hints, tips or advice please?

Thanks,
David.

Angel425

Hi,  We have stayed at Davey Crockett many times over the past few years. 
There is a hob cooker, fridge microwave, kettle and outside a barbeque.
The cabins do not have a housekeeping service but all bed linen and towels are provided.  On arrival if you go to the Trading Store they will give you a 'get u in kit' which is a washing up cloths and a dishwasher tablet, but only 1. We take a toaster which is really useful. All crockery is provided.
We generally stop at the Auchan on route and pick up any specific food items , the shop stock a range of items.
There is no hairdryer so I always pack mine.
We take our Grandchildren every year and they absolutely love the cabins and the swimming pool is brilliant.
I hope you have a fabulous trip.