6 Sleeps !!!!!! last minute advice!

Started by disneysteph, April 04, 2016, 08:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneysteph

Hi,  I think i'm sorted!...i think, but i'm worrying Ive forgotton something important!

Any tips or advice for making this the holiday we've been so looking forward too!  Two adults and 5 and 3 year old girls!

Main hopes for holiday is to meet lots of charachters and get lots of photos!

Thanks

Zee79

If you have all the essentials-tickets, passports, money, clothes then my advice is to plan your days as best as you can, the must dos & must sees but most importantly- relax and enjoy yourself!

disneysteph

Thanks Zee79, I've a rough plan, first day is basically get there and check in, hopefully get our bearings watch parade and eat.  I want to pick up the guide there and Ill spend first night planning the rest of the week!  I've booked ADC and Cafe Mickey Breakfast

Getting excited now!

littlebitofpixiedust

We all worry we forgotten something it's a good idea to double check your things write the last minuite bits down and tick them of the morning u go. Have a great time!

Mushu_Stitch

Write a list of everything you need to take, that's definitely the best thing to do. Probably a bit over the top but to make sure I have everything on the list I visualize myself going through the day, my morning and evening routines and check off each product or item I use to ensure it's all there.

Lists are really my best advice, I use them for everything  ;D

stormflm595

If you want to meet characters pick up a programme which tells you where they're dotted around the parks and the times of their meet and greets! There are also random pop ups so keep an eye open since you never know who you'll bump into around the corner!

Also for your children...autograph books is a must!!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Aurora1

Utographbooks and a pen! And an extra one on hand, in case one dosn`t write anymore!(I`m speaking of expierience  ;))

Mike_6480

The current timetable (from 02/04 to 08/04) can be found here:

http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/daily-park-schedules/

I wouldn't expect it will change significantly next week so this would be a good guide