Princess Makeover DLP Hotel

Started by amywayne2701, February 15, 2016, 10:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi I heard that the Disneyland Hotel at the park do a "Princess Makeover" do they still do this does anyone know? As we go in April and it will be my daughters 4th birthday whilst we are there and she would love this. How do I go about getting booked? Has anyone done this recently?
Thanks~Amy

stifle

Yes this is still available. Booking is in person only at the boutique in the Disneyland Hotel. Prices start at around €60 but if you want to purchase a princess dress as well it's quite a bit more.

The experience is offered daily at peak times and 2-4 days a week otherwise.

seraphelle

It's so lovely, my two girls did it in 2014. They got so many compliments from CM's and the Princes bowed to them when we met them in Auberge and called them Princess. Adorable! xx
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

amywayne2701

Seraphelle how do you go about booking it I keep hearing mixed things some say u can't book and have to turn up and queue on the day and hope that your child is one of the chosen few others say u book on site ? Thanks x

stifle

As mentioned above, you can book only in person at the boutique in the DLH.

amywayne2701

Thanks and do you have to book for that day or can you go in and book for the following day for example ?sorry for all of the questions would call them to ask but I'm at work x

Keandra

I mailed to the shop about this.
We're going in april also.  ;)

This is the response i got:

Booking princess for a day must be done in person at the Galerie Mickey shop located on the second floor of the Disneyland Hotel. The best thing to do is to come to the shop as soon as you arrived and book an appointment.
Four packages are available for the moment:

55€ make-up and hairstyle
120€ make-up, hairstyle and choice of a regular dress
180€ make-up, hairstyle and one of the two prestige dress (Elsa or Cinderella)
350€ make-up, hairstyle and the Belle premium dress

Hope this helps you.

When we have our tickets, we're going immediately to make a reservation.
We're going for 5 days (4 weekdays), so hope there is a spot for our daughter.

amywayne2701

Keandra

No problem.
This are the prices that it is now.

If you look at the plus for a dress, its a little discount for the dress (compared to bying one in the parc)

They also take a couple of pictures.

I think the kids just love this.

stifle

The package price includes one printed photo and further copies can be printed at the same price as character photos or added to a PhotoPass+ if you have one.

amywayne2701

Thanks everyone will deffo be trying to get her booked on one od the days we are there x

Samanthad

I would do this with my daughter when she is older but not yet.. she's only 19 months and hasnt got any hair to do anything with!!!  ;D
For those on a budget I have also been tipped off by some other mums that if you want a similar experience, you can get their face painted (last told it was 12euro but not sure if that has changed) in a princess theme within the park itself and they finish it off with a sprinkle the pixie dust in your hair, you can bring your daughter along in her own dress... hey presto you have a mini princess experience!!
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

seraphelle

Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a couple of days. It's as you've been told above, the shop in DLH is where you book the experience, and you have to do it in person. When we went we booked times for the following day. Then on the day we went and collected the dresses from the shop and they got changed in the little changing room and then we walked round to where they take place.

Both girls had their hair done, full make up, and some truly lovely piccies. There are some photos in our trip report from that trip on this thread: https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=18000.0

They did something quite inventive with my eldest hair which was in a short bob at the time, she was thrilled to have Cinderella hair, and my youngest was Rapunzel so had a lovely plait put in. The woman doing it was lovely. The girls still talk about it now  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

disneysteph

I've a 5 year old who would love this and a 3 year old who would hate the hair thing...If I just dressed up the little one would they take photos of them together do you think?

stifle

Probably, but you can only find out if you ask :)