Newport Bay

Started by Karen101, November 11, 2015, 05:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen101

Has anyone stayed here recently?  What are the compass family rooms like now that they refurb has done?

A friend is thinking of booking in July, likes the idea due to the outdoor pool, figures that with the long park opening hours it would be nice to have somewhere like that to chil for an hour or two during the afternoon ...

i know the compass club rooms have their own check in, and a hot buffet breakfast etc, which all sound good ... but this hotel has a lot of negative reviews ...

thanks in advance!

abismummy

I don't know about the Compass rooms sorry but the hotel is lovely! We were there in August and loved it. We spent a whole afternoon chilling next to the pool one day.

Karen101

ahhh thats good :) i would imagine if the rest of the hotel is lovely then the compass rooms will be just as lovely :)

they are going in July so it would be nice to be able to use the pool!

AmesShiningStar

Ive been going to Disneyland for years and havent ever stayed in a different hotel, Ive never wanted to because I love the Newport bay Club so much. My mum stayed over the Summer and she said the new refurbished rooms are amazing.

CaptainKennySparrow

Stayed a few weeks ago on Halloween! Gorgeous
Hotel!! Only thing is the scaff holding on the outside!! Beautiful nautical themes!!!
Take what you can....give nothing back.

Karen101

Thanks so much for the feedback it's all booked for July :)

Hopefully the scaffolding will be down by then hehe

friday's girl

Officially Compass Club rooms are available from 14th December. We are going the week before so decided to return to Sequoia Lodge.