One week to go!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, September 29, 2015, 11:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Just wanted to share my excitement!

I keep telling my son who is 7 but has cerebal palsy and is non-verbal daily that he's of to see mickey soon  :) the school he goes to has even been singing the "hot dog song"  ;D to him. He's been quite a few times and I think he knows.

Anyway anyone else of around the same time as us? I'm looking forward to seeing the Halloween decorations villans ect. We're staying at the sequioa lodge this time round which is my sons favourite he always flicks through the brochure and will examine that particular hotel!

Thaliel

we'll be in the resort from 11th to 16th, just look for a young woman wearing a face mask either pushing or sitting in a wheelchair, being accompanied by a woman with a walking frame, the 3rd one would be me ^.^
<-Plz click

rebecca20

I'm around 12th - 16th. Staying in Sequoia Lodge.

Not quite as noticeable since me and my friend have invisible illnesses (mines EDS / Aspergers) but one of us will probably be limping!

I'll be religiously wearing my pin lanyard and have short ombre hair - my friend has long dark hair.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Thaliel on September 30, 2015, 04:04:58 AM
we'll be in the resort from 11th to 16th, just look for a young woman wearing a face mask either pushing or sitting in a wheelchair, being accompanied by a woman with a walking frame, the 3rd one would be me ^.^

The day you arrive is the day we leave!  >:( hope you all have a wonderful trip! Where are you staying

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: rebecca20 on September 30, 2015, 09:16:03 PM

Not quite as noticeable since me and my friend have invisible illnesses (mines EDS / Aspergers) but one of us will probably be limping!

I'll be religiously wearing my pin lanyard and have short ombre hair - my friend has long dark hair.

Gotta love the sequioa lodge  ;D my son has the lanyards (and pins) but he just likes to wear the lanyards. Pins are a little dangerous fr him right now but hoping as he gets older he chews on things less...

Hope you both have a brilliant time!  ;D

Thaliel

Quote from: rebecca20 on September 30, 2015, 09:16:03 PM

we're staying in sequoia too, golden forest club. I'm also an aspie, maybe we'll meet around the reception or restaurant area
<-Plz click