Should I book now for March?

Started by bopcc, September 27, 2015, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bopcc

Hi,

Have been pricing around the various sites and have got a quote for mid march.

It's €649 for 4 nights in Davy Crockett from 15th March. We're family of 5 with 1 under 12 and 2 under 7.

Just wondering will I bite the bullet on this one or would a better deal come up in the next couple months?

tia

bad-pink-tink

if you have the money I would book it. Many of the current offers end on 30 September. March 17 is St Patricks Day and DLP usually celebrate this day, so that week could be busy. Also transport, flights, trains etc are cheaper when booked in advance.

I have booked for the last week in February and I am booking my flights in the next few days.

If you hang around in the hopes of a lower price you may miss out
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

bopcc

Thanks...I'm keeping an eye on the flights too... That's another russian roulette!!!

Is that a decent enough price for DC? Never priced around before but know our options re limited with 5 of us

Hoping it won't be too busy there but from Ireland so will be nice to do Paddys Day there

dejmurph1

Hi , we are from Ireland and have booked to travel for St Patricks day 2016. I have a booked 3 hotels rooms in Kyriad which I can cancel at the last minute and are waiting for the special offers to come upon Voyage Prive.fr site. We have booked with then for the last 2 years and they always have great discounts on the Disney hotels. They don't usually have the offers up until January. You should register with them now and they will send an email when they the special offers arte available.

polar vixen

My personal favourite offer is 30% off plus free dining plan as that always well firus but really pays if you're booking a longer  holiday. I think the price you ve got is really good

bopcc

Thanks.

Who did you book the kyriad with dejmurph? Park tickets would be extra as well would they?
Will check out that other site too

dejmurph1

I booked the Kyriad directly with them online. Here is the link : http://www.disneylandparis.kyriad.fr/en

If we don't the offer mentioned below 2 of our party have annual passes and the plan is to use these to purchase the "friends" offer tickets when we arrive.

When I book the Voyage Prive offer I always book the room for one person and when we check in we pay the small extra tax for the additional guests staying in the rooms. They never charge extra for breakfast for the extra guests.