newport bay water

Started by amee, June 28, 2015, 10:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amee

Hi all , family of five heading back in april 2016 i was wonder does anyone know if the newport bay hotel has a free water facility much like the one in the dining area of the chayenne hotel, this is our first time staying in the newport bay having stayed previously in the sequoia and chayenne and like most people im sure we find the bottles drinks expensive so we usually fill up in the chayenne before heading to the parks

HildeKitten

Sure does, it's called the tap ;)
No all jesting aside, you can really fill up empty bottles from the tap in the hotel bathrooms.
I don't know whether they have a separate drinkwater fountain, but if the Cheyenne has one, it would surprise me the other hotels won't.

I fill my bottle at the tap all the time, for the same reason. The water is extortionately priced. That and I think the tap water tastes nicer than the brands they sell.

In any case, tap water in the EU is always safe to drink unless it is explicitly marked as non drinkable.

amee

so the tap water in the bathroom of all hotel rooms is drinkable?

DisneyRon

Quote from: amee on June 28, 2015, 03:42:14 PM

It certainly should be, yes. :)

HildeKitten

Quote from: amee on June 28, 2015, 03:42:14 PM

There's actually another discussion about that in the same section of the forum as this one is, so I'd advice checking that also ;)
But yes, like I said, unless specifically stated that it isn't, it is.