Anyone know if Santa fe has hairdyer now?

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, February 07, 2015, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hey, Quick question... We havnt stayed at the Santa fe for about 4 years and I can't remember if they now had the hairdyers in the bathrooms?
I'm sure in most other hotels we stayed in they have them, but as sf only 2* I wondered if they have them. It's not a problem to take my own, but obviously if I knew there was one there it'd save some space in my suitcase!  ;)

Taking my travel kettle as I've heard you have to rent one there, and my travel kettle won't take much room

aquacat2

Ours had a hairdryer on the wall in the bathroom, obviously I can't say it's the same for all rooms but we didn't pay for a special room so I can't imagine why the others wouldn't
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks aquacat2  :) one less thing to pack! When was your visit to Santa fe?

michellemumof2xx

Just abit of a heads up tho, we had a hairdryer in the hotel new york last year, it was a hose on the wall, and was pretty terrible! Me and my daughters have long hair, and it wasnt very powerful and took a while to do. When we go bk in just over a weeks time, i am taking a hairdryer with me, so it doesnt take ages to dry our hair. Maybe it was jut the dryer in our room but it may be worth thinking about if you have long/thick hair, hope this helps :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

aquacat2

I came back on the 4th Feb 2015, I already want to go back!
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: michellemumof2xx on February 07, 2015, 04:06:14 PM
Just abit of a heads up tho, we had a hairdryer in the hotel new york last year, it was a hose on the wall, and was pretty terrible! Me and my daughters have long hair, and it wasnt very powerful and took a while to do. When we go bk in just over a weeks time, i am taking a hairdryer with me, so it doesnt take ages to dry our hair. Maybe it was jut the dryer in our room but it may be worth thinking about if you have long/thick hair, hope this helps :)

Thanks for advice  :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: aquacat2 on February 07, 2015, 11:26:53 PM
I came back on the 4th Feb 2015, I already want to go back!

It's addictive! We of to Santa fe in one week yay! HNY in may and possibly sequioa lodge oct  :)

DisneyMichelle

Hey Littlebitofpixiedust!

We are off this Sunday 15th and staying in the Santa Fe too so glad i saw this question :)

Not long now! very excited! xx
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: DisneyMichelle on February 09, 2015, 09:57:22 AM
Hey Littlebitofpixiedust!

We are off this Sunday 15th and staying in the Santa Fe too so glad i saw this question :)

Not long now! very excited! xx

Hope you have a magical trip!  :) bit nervous I know it's going to be busy, but still lots of fun I hope!