Quiet time to go!

Started by CharlieBox, December 20, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieBox

Hi All
Never been to Disneyland Paris, been to WDW loads but really fancy a trip to France  :)
We can go anytime and will be going Monday-Thursday so when could we look at going for it to be nice and quiet  ???
I would prefer to go when it is warm ( ish ) don't mind it chilly but not freezing cold.
Many Thanks
Sue

andrewuk

July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

DisneyRon

September (after the summer holidays in Europe end) is usually a nice and quiet time to go, I've done it twice so far. ;)
The weather is still sunny and warm, even though the chance of rain is a little higher than during the very busy summer months.

danogian

We're going the first week in June next year. We did a bit of research, and don't think that any of the countries that contribute large numbers of visitors to DLP have any school holidays that week, so hopefully it will be fairly quiet.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

daddyof2

June this year was pretty good - I think you always get a certain volume of visitors but the Monday through to the Thursday were noticeably quieter than the Friday. We didn't have to queue much for most rides but the character meets and restaurants were fairly busy. Regardless of when you go, the weather can still ambush you though

polar vixen

We went June this year,  didn't clash with any holidays and it was heating, we've been 3 times in September and much prefer it, also dreams isn't on at a ridiculously late time,  I think about. 9 pm which is much better than eleven especially if you have kids. Alsog we've found the price to be fantastic then,  especially if you can book with the. 35%offun, plus free half board