WDW & DL Vet First Trip to DLP

Started by Girl Scout Mom, February 11, 2015, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girl Scout Mom

This summer my girl scout troop is taking a trip to Europe. My daughter and I are staying behind to extend our tour.

Since the Girl Scout part ends in Paris we decided to make our first stop DLP.

Do you have any tips for us? Historically are there any deals that come out for the end of June?

I don't really have flexibility in our dates.

This will most likely be our only trip here. As much as I want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel we really can't afford it since we are wanting to visit other countries as well.

Disney Matt

All i can help you with is hotels. The Santa Fe & Cheyenne are the cheapest to stay in. I have previously stayed in both & had no problems at all. Best thing to do would be to check out the website & get some prices. The UK site have offers on for different times of the year.
Hope this helps you  :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

ewormas

Hi,make sure you check the prices of sequoia lodge and Newport bay as I've stayed at both for the same number of days/nights etc for less than the Santa fe and Cheyenne. I imagine its because they get full quickly as they are the cheapest so it leaves more rooms in other hotels.

Hope you love DLP!  :D

andrewuk

Have a read of this to see what DLP does well.

http://dedicatedtodlp.com/2014/10/09/guest-article-top-10-things-disneyland-paris-better-walt-disney-world/

There's plenty to enjoy at DLP! My main tip is to try to speak a little French to the CMs, they will appreciate it even if it comes out a bit wrong!
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

polar vixen

Now is a good time to book with the 30%of plus free half board,  it'll save you a small fortune on food!