NEW SHOW: Woody and the Disappearing Nugget

Started by MickeyAteMyCap, April 07, 2016, 05:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: never2old on May 21, 2016, 08:51:52 PM
We had lunch at the Lucky Nugget on Thursday. Loved the entertainment! We saw 2 of the puppet shows (Woody's and Mickey's), they're cute and don't require too much attention to follow the story (so you can keep eating or tell your little ones to eat  ;)) but they're very well done, puppets and sets around them. There was also the host (I've completely forgotten her name), my daughter loved her, she did some singing and walked around the tables talking to everyone. And in between shows, there was a little band (two guys to be precise) playing (and singing) country music, I really liked them. There was basically something going on almost all the time! It was really good  :)

Will definitely be eating there again :) In fact my daughter wanted to go back the next day (the restaurant with the show, as it shall from now on be known  ;))
They can't last very long then if you managed to see two.

never2old

Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on May 21, 2016, 09:54:20 PM
They can't last very long then if you managed to see two.

No, they're quite short. Around 5-10 minutes each maybe? I'll have a look at the photos timestamps and report back  ;)

Debydonut

Can you use standard half board vouchers in the lucky nugget? I've not seen it listed anywhere, is it a new restaurant? Are you able to book?

dlpowl

It's not on the list for any of the meal plans because it's cheaper than the face value of the voucher so basically, yes, you can eat there and use your half board vouchers as payment.  If by some chance your bill comes to more than the value of your vouchers then you'd just pay the difference.  Here's the lucky nugget menu http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/the-lucky-nugget-saloon/

Samanthad

Does anyone know the times of the shows? Before the puppet shows were introduced we never seemed to get much luck even catching the bands that performed so I really want to see a show! If anyone knows what's the best time to catch the puppet shows that would be great :-) next going July 13th/14th :-)
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022