Inventions buffet

Started by disnick.322, May 12, 2014, 09:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disnick.322

I'm going to DLP at the end of May, and although i've been several times before have never eaten at Inventions, i know it's a buffet and seems to be quite expensive. What foods are included in the buffet (i'm going with a picky eater?).  Would you recommend eating here? Is it worth the money?
TIA

jackieann

Hi
I'm pretty fussy to. But always something I like.  Starter wise they have soup and all types of fish mostly. Main wise  fish cake, chips, pasta, rice, beef  salmon, chicken its all mostly in sauce but its lovely. Plus other things. Desserts are lovely. Cheesecake, fruit, yogurt,  chocolate based things..

I think it's worth it even just for the characters.

Enjoy.

disnick.322

Thank you Jackieann, it all sounds good to me.

amanda08

we ate there a couple of weeks ago and I have to say we were very dissapointed. We have eten there several times but the last time was about 2 years ago. The choice in food now was about half what it used to be!  I think some of the problem is that there is just less room in California Grill where the buffet is currently held why they refurb. We did see 7 characters which was great but we actuall had better and more fun interaction with them in Cafe Mickey :o

Each to their own and I know lots of people really rate Inventions and eat there very frequently, but we have now decided once and for all that for us it is just not worth the money tbh

seraphelle

I love Inventions although I have to say I do find it on the expensive side, but in my opinion when my daughter squeals as a new character comes around the corner and visits our table for photos and autographs its one of those things where you look at your beaming child and think 'Yep, this is worth every penny'.  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

disnick.322

Can anyone remember what the prices are for the Dinner buffet in Inventions, the website says 53.50 but that was over a year ago?

amanda08

55 euro for adults and 29.50 for kids. Brunch is more expensive - 64 euro and 32 euro

disnick.322

Thank you amanda08, 1.50 euro increase in 16 months isn't too bad