Websites to book disney.

Started by Belloboy7, March 09, 2014, 10:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belloboy7

Does anybody know any websites other then disney that do good deals to disneyland paris?

Many thanks..

jj554

I have used www.disneylandparisdirect.com for all of my trips, and they are sometimes cheaper. They don't charge the £16 booking fee that Disney itself charges either.

Can't guarantee they will always be cheaper but worth a comparison.
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

Zee79

We have used disneylandparisdirect.com in the past but also clipper quay. You could also try  ringing Disney itself as we got both our children free last year months before it was announced on t.v the deals.

jj554

Disneylandparisdirect and Clippers Quay are the same company, operating under different names.

Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

Zee79

Quote from: jj554 on March 10, 2014, 11:50:10 AM
Disneylandparisdirect and Clippers Quay are the same company, operating under different names.
I know but we have often got different prices from both sites so it's worth a try.

polar vixen

I know the offers can differ, but if you book through topcashback, (dead easy to use and register for), you can get between 3 and 7 % cashback on your booking if you go to Disneyland paris.co.uk .  This meant almost a £100 cashback for us last year!

Livvipivvi

Hiya, We booked with www.disneylandparis.com but went through quidco and got 5.5% cash back.  It can be worth going on the above site but looking at the french region as they sometimes have different offers that better suit your dates or numbers. Prices can sometimes also be different on www.disneyholidays.co.uk, so give them a try.

Hope this helps  :D

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

Princessjo

We book direct with dlrp but book travel separately. Also we have booked hotels via Expedia but then they don't include park tickets so you have to add that on too...
Give a little whistle