Princess Pavillion

Started by haribosmum, January 20, 2014, 10:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seraphelle

Oh what a shame, looks like we'll be taking our chances at the Pavillion every day then  :-\  I'm sure they won't mind too much as they get to meet a Princess at the end.  :)  I wonder why Belle isn't in the parade though, that surprises me I'd have thought she'd be in there.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

BoristheSpider

I love Belle.  I was surprised that there isn't a Beauty & the Beast float but I believe that's where Rapunzel & Flynn are now?

I spotted Belle down the arcade on Main St when we went a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't out for long though my photo us quite blurred lol x

dazzle_v2003

I have done the Princess Pavilion once because I too wanted to meet Belle and to have a look inside as it is a beautiful design. I queued for about 50 minutes  and it was very quiet in the parks when I went. It was the longest queue. I was very fortunate. I met Cinderella as Belle wasn't present at the time I got to the front.

I wonder if City Hall would tell you what time your favourite princess is in the pavillion if they are that day but then you still have to get to the front of the queue while the time your princess is still meeting guests.

I wonder the reason you saw Belle coming out at 10.40 is because they opened it early because of the huge queues of people waiting and the princesses were ready to meet their fans.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: dazzle_v2003 on February 26, 2014, 08:52:54 PM
I have done the Princess Pavilion once because I too wanted to meet Belle and to have a look inside as it is a beautiful design. I queued for about 50 minutes  and it was very quiet in the parks when I went. It was the longest queue. I was very fortunate. I met Cinderella as Belle wasn't present at the time I got to the front.

I wonder if City Hall would tell you what time your favourite princess is in the pavillion if they are that day but then you still have to get to the front of the queue while the time your princess is still meeting guests.

I wonder the reason you saw Belle coming out at 10.40 is because they opened it early because of the huge queues of people waiting and the princesses were ready to meet their fans.

No they don't. If they would, everyone would be hanging around City Hall all day to ask when "their princess" is meeting at the pavillion. And it would be a chaos at the queueline of the pavillion, because everyone would be trying to wait until the right moment so they could meet the princess of their choice.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

dazzle_v2003

Lucky i didn't try that trick then. I just really want to meet Belle more then anything but I did enjoy meeting the princess even if I am a grown adult. First princess meet ticked off now want to meet as many as possible.

It feels good being a Prince for that short amount of time you are with them. haha