paris tours!

Started by debz1402, January 19, 2014, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debz1402

less than 3 weeks until we go so excited!! we were thinking about doing one of the Paris tours I would love to see Paris by night but have the kids so looking to do it by day however we don't know how we would go about booking the tours that depart from disneyland anyone ever booked how do you go about it :) thanks in advance guys x

michellemumof2xx

Hi, some people have mentioned getting a train, but were booking one thats in the disneyland brochure. Think its 67 or 62 euros per adult, leaves from HNY approx 9.30am, you have a coach tour of the top attractions, visit 2nd floor of eiffel tower and cruise on river seinne (if thats how u spell it) and the kids go free until march i think the brochure says, and you get back about 6.30pm. I think its a good deal and we will be doing it when we go next month. We havent been before so hought this was the best option for us. Hope this helps you, Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

hawian rollercoaster

We done this two years ago and was really well organised you also get approx 1 1/2 hours free time in the Lovure area .

michellemumof2xx

Oh fab, thats good, didnt know u got free time too! Thanks for sharing that : )
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

BoristheSpider

I really want to take a day trip to Paris too, we were going to get the train but perhaps a guided bus would be a better option.