email contact for Cheyenne?

Started by debz1402, January 31, 2014, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

debz1402

Hey guys 7 sleeps to go eeeeeeek really excited! We are going for lil man's 6th birthday and I wanted to email Cheyenne where we are staying to see if they could put together some kind of birthday gift package for him in the room we arrive. Has anyone else had something like this? Our travel agent said the only birthday options are cakes (which we have ordered) and that is it so I thought I would email them direct but don't know the email address can anyone help lol xxx

haribosmum

We did this in the Hotel New York,  paid for a Minnie mouse dress up toy to be on the bed when we got in the room.  we had to fax card details over etc and then in room had an envelope with the receipt.  the birthday cakes are in the restaurants are huge, so choose a meal where you will still manage it afterwards :-) 
also make sure he wears a birthday badge, didn't get me any free stuff but all the cast members wished me a happy birthday.  one of them mentioned I could have gone to city hall and had a birthday phone call with Mickey (a recorded one I'm sure) so might be worth popping in there and seeing it that's still the case.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

debz1402

Thanks I managed to get hold of them have ordered the birthday package with mickey instead of Minnie you get 15" mickey, autograph book, pen, chocs, bon bons, balloons and a card for €69 they also said if I don't want to nook a package they will put a card some chocs and bottled water in the room for him xx

haribosmum

That's good :-)  we had the honeymoon package last year with rose petals and balloons.  think daughter is going to be confused it won't be the same when we arrive this year lol.

been reading elsewhere about the birthday telephone call, looks like still happens and you can get a birthday sticker, so head to City Hall at some point!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

debz1402

Oh thats fab I wasn't sure if they did it or not will head over there on the sunday as we are having that as his birthday day thanks again hun x

Gemma W

I emailed them today and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they got back to me! I wondered if they would or not as I felt quite cheeky! We have just selected the card, water and chocs but it is lovely that they are able to offer these birthday packages.

andrew@magicaldlp

What is the email address for the Cheyenne did I miss it? I am going in May and would love to do something like this too.
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

debz1402

Yeah was very quick we got a reply within 2hrs  :D  very pleased with them so far lol. The email address is dlp.chy.front.office@disney.[/color][/size]com :D  xx