Couple of questions about Newport Bay?

Started by adc, December 05, 2013, 03:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adc

Hello!

In a few days myself and my family will be staying at the Newport Bay Club Hotel. We have been before, but not for quite a few years so I was wondering if someone could clarify a couple of things for me.

Firstly, is there wifi at the hotel now? It says that there is on their website, but I've heard there isn't actually wifi available (free wifi) at the hotel yet?

And secondly, with regards to breakfasts, how exactly does the process work? It will be me, my sister, my parents and my grandparents all going to the resort. We have three different rooms booked, so we'll be in pairs in the hotel. Can we take our breakfast at different times? So for example, if my sister and I wanted to have breakfast around 7am, so that we could take advantage of the magic hours, could we do this? Or would we need to have our breakfast at the exact same time as the rest of our family?

Hope that all makes sense, thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help me :)

never2old

Disneyland has been adding free wifi to their hotels (most of them already had some but it wasn't free), so maybe that by the time you're there it will already be available (if it's not already the case; I know the Disneyland Hotel, the New York and the Sequoia already have it, I'm not 100% sure about the Newport Bay)

For breakfast, you need to choose your time, but as far as I know it's per room, so you can all have different times :)

adc

Quote from: never2old on December 05, 2013, 09:13:25 AM
Disneyland has been adding free wifi to their hotels (most of them already had some but it wasn't free), so maybe that by the time you're there it will already be available (if it's not already the case; I know the Disneyland Hotel, the New York and the Sequoia already have it, I'm not 100% sure about the Newport Bay)

For breakfast, you need to choose your time, but as far as I know it's per room, so you can all have different times :)

Ah right, that's great to hear! Thanks a lot for your help :)

mnewcourt

grovesie

as for the extra magic hours, ask the reception if you can have breakfast in the park, saves having breakfast early or returning to the hotel. When I stayed at the Newport they arranged it for me, there's no extra cost for this service.