dining recommendations...

Started by mickeysmum, September 24, 2013, 09:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeysmum

hi... we now have 5 sleeps til our first trip to Disneyland paris  ;D
I am looking for dining recommendations.. we have half board plus vouchers so i'd like to make the most of them. i'm thinking café mickey is a must!! what other recommendations do you have for great dining experiences... I've heard walt's American restaurant is great for a view of the parade...? i'm very tempted by inventions...?
I have a 4 year old girl and 2 year old boy.... we are staying for 3 nights!

SVioletS

I recommend walt's. We had a great meal there. Also in the village steakhouse, had good food, but the service was bad. But i guess we were unlucky with the person attending our table. Cafe mickey is great for the.kids.and if it is within budget auberge de cendrillon is lovely for your little girl with all the princesses! :)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

amanda08

Hi Mickeysmum,

If you are thinking about eating in Walts or Cafe Mickey's (both are fab!), I would really reccomend that you phone and book your tables ASAP, both are very popular and can get fully booked.

Have a fab trip! :)

Mileto

plaza gardens, caffee mickey, auberge de cendrillon are super!

And really - early booking of table by phone is a MUST!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

tubbsy

We have eaten in the Steakhouse at lunchtime twice and cannot fault the service. If you do look into booking it, try and get Patrick as your waiter. ;)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

idylles

Village has a lot of perfect dining rooms.  Annette's, Steak House and definitely try out the Rainforest Café! 
A dream is a wish your heart makes.